webfact

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure everyone will want to ask the same question

*will there be a smoke room*

All flights are non-smoking of course.jap.gif

But it says nothing about rules against air personnel meeting up later with passengers.

Edited by animatic

Seems like a bit of a publicity stunt but what the heck . Maybe not  a bad idea. There are lots of lady boys working in 7-11 stores. Puts a nice image of a woman behind the counter, but I suspect if you tried to shop lift something they would jump over the counter and kick your butt......

That PC airlines promotional video showing a lady boy returning a wallet had me rolling on the floor. My experiences with the late night lady boys working on Sukumvit was they keep trying to take my wallet away from me...... :jap:

As an American, I would take the "third genders" (who work hard to look like a "perfect female") over the unsmiling, granny bully flight attendants they have on Delta and United Airlines.

I fly United all the time and unfortunately can fully relate to your post.

What a great marketing novelty in a tough industry. Passengers will try to guess which attendant "is a tranny" and which isn't and improving awarness and understanding with the traveling (mostly tourist) public. The public would welcome a non threatening environment to enjoy the company of a few nice looking trannys. Not everone wants to go to the dangerous and seedy neighborhoods where tranny bars usually are(outside Pattaya). Women would be interested in quality in-flight service from a tranny too. Why would that be so freaky? Keep it short haul flights within the SEA region for maximum profitability. I would pay alittle extra to try this I think.

Nothing new here. It's common practice in most airlines in the world

If 'm not mistaken, the first person on record dying from AIDS was a flight attendant from Air France

Wrong times three! You're on a roll.

1) Gay is not the same thing as transsexual. Nothing new about gay flight attendants. Maybe something new about an airline publicizing transsexual flight attendants.

2) The mythical Aids patient zero Gaétan Dugas worked for Air Canada, not Air France. He did get around.

3) We'll never know who the first human death was.

There was a great deal of conjecture in the late 1980's about Patient Zero, identified as Gaetan Dugas - a Canadian flight attendant who purportedly knowingly infected as many as 250 men a year on both sides of the Atlantic - said to have singlehandedly started the epidemic, but most of this is now largely discredited. Anyhow, no one ever believed he was the first to be infected.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-27837,00.html Edited by Jingthing

The fascination (obsession?) of straight men about ladyboys never fails to amaze.

They may be less straight than you might think. (Or that they might claim)

Yeah .... the downright panic and over reaction of many men towards ladyboys seems to reveal something deeper about these guys. Me thinks he doth protest too much. Maybe something stirs within them that really scares them and that they dare not reveal.

As an American, I would take the "third genders" (who work hard to look like a "perfect female") over the unsmiling, granny bully flight attendants they have on Delta and United Airlines.

You're right, 100% I went to US On United and I agree.

Poor 'ol United Air. They are probably no worse than many other western carriers who have abandoned any sense of obligation to make the passengers flight experience enjoyable. My next door neighbor is a United FA. She is quite attractive and fit. She is also about 44 though so she's probably one of their younger ones.

Great idea, many foreigners are fascinated by ladyboys, most people I know can't tell the difference between a ladyboy and a lady, until they speak of course. Why not put them on long distant flights, I think it would boost tourism here, too.

No foreigners are 'fascinated' by khatoeys unless they are gay of course. I've never known anyone who can't tell them apart from a female. You are obviously new to Thailand.

Really?? During my many years in Thailand I've met many expat men who have been fooled at one time or another .... including men who have been in Thailand for years and have been with scores, or even hundreds, of Thai women. Yeah, you may be able to discern "almost" all katoy, but then there's the exception. I'm sure there are many men who have had a lovely time with a surgery/hormone-altered katoy and never knew the truth about their true biological gender. Maybe even you.

The fascination (obsession?) of straight men about ladyboys never fails to amaze.

Agreed. Some actually seek out ladyboys for the "experience". If someone has an answer to the 'interest' I'd like to hear it.

No one has the answer to why individuals have particular sexual interests/desires/needs. What about pedophiles, necrophiliacs, bestiality, desiring to be peed & shat upon, etc.? What ever gets you off, I guess ... as long as all parties consent freely and are of legal age.

If 'm not mistaken, the first person on record dying from AIDS was a flight attendant from Air France

Common practice to have gay attendants, but not katoys. In the very early days of AIDS, there was a "male" flight attendant that spread AIDS all around the world. But we'll never know who was the first to die of AIDS.

Edited by HerbalEd

What a great marketing novelty in a tough industry. Passengers will try to guess which attendant "is a tranny" and which isn't and improving awarness and understanding with the traveling (mostly tourist) public. The public would welcome a non threatening environment to enjoy the company of a few nice looking trannys. Not everone wants to go to the dangerous and seedy neighborhoods where tranny bars usually are(outside Pattaya). Women would be interested in quality in-flight service from a tranny too. Why would that be so freaky? Keep it short haul flights within the SEA region for maximum profitability. I would pay alittle extra to try this I think.

Passengers will try to guess which is the tranny? No guessing required, you can spot a ladyboy at 300 metres. They way they move, speak, thier bone structures, the makeup and the over exagerated fenimine traits. The airline has a marketing gimic to cash in on the gay/lesbian community. It also provides a service to people of certain sexual orientation. We have community centres and services for certain religious groups only so why not provide a service for certain sexual groups. People do not have to fly with them.

Common practice to have gay attendants, but not katoys. In the very early days of AIDS, there was a "male" flight attendant that spread AIDS all around the world. But we'll never know who was the first to die of AIDS.

What about gay ladyboys? If they are the 3rd sex and they like to keep the company of only other ladyboys would that not also make them gay? Then if they are actually men parading as women and like to keep company of other men would they be gay? if they are women are like to keep company of women would they be gay? If they are men parading as women and like to keep company of women are they straight?

Gay != transsexual.

More like

post-37101-0-53584500-1323974709_thumb.p

!= is used in a lot of programming languages as "NOT EQUAL TO" and it is a lot easier to type than your image......and I agree with you Jingthing; Gay does not equal Transsexual or v.v.