Govt Aims To Amend Charter To Facilitate Thaksin's Return

webfact

I think that a lot of the worries around the red shirted leadershio are jusrtified, but are the worries around a revolution justified?. Having read the thread one of the comments that stick, is the one about the bar girls wanting 200 bht!! here lies the real problem for Thailand, the disparity between the classes, the leadership that manages to recognize and address this, as thaksin sort of did did, will 4 ever be held in high esteem by the majority of the thai public, rightly or wrongly as thaksin is,. So a M/c? I cant see the military being that stupid, were talking about them going against a democratically elected government that HAS the FULL support of the majority of thai voters and has NO CORRUPTION currently proven against them..What will take place? the political process will undergo a generational evolution via educational incentives and social integration, Although telling, the bar girls attitude is not representative, aka the red shirt protest . the thai people have realized their ability 2 become politically active , this from what i've seen of the thai nature this will rapidly progress and be developed hopefully for the better, but time will tell.

Another post full of untruths.

That's your view.

Although not 100%, I do see a lot of truth in it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic