Bangkok Bank Biggest Branch ?

freedomnow

You might also consider most conveniently situated and accessed with longest banking hours.

Kad Suan Kaew Branch (in Central Shopping Mall) is big, easily accessed when I do my shopping, has plenty of parking in the complex and operates 7 days a week.

Suits me down to the ground.

Cheers.

You might also consider most conveniently situated and accessed with longest banking hours.

Kad Suan Kaew Branch (in Central Shopping Mall) is big, easily accessed when I do my shopping, has plenty of parking in the complex and operates 7 days a week.

Cheers.

And it has the advantage that they know the things we need such as immigration letters.

Have to agree with Tywais, the Thae Pae Road branch is Bangkok Bank's main Chiang Mai branch. It's where I opened my account ages ago.

The staff there are also fully aware of our expat requirements, and there is no reason why you can't use any Bank branch that you like for your day to day needs. I love the branches at BigC and Lotus that are open 7 days a week, and also use my nearest branch in San Patong as well.

Have to agree with Tywais, the Thae Pae Road branch is Bangkok Bank's main Chiang Mai branch. It's where I opened my account ages ago.

The staff there are also fully aware of our expat requirements, and there is no reason why you can't use any Bank branch that you like for your day to day needs. I love the branches at BigC and Lotus that are open 7 days a week, and also use my nearest branch in San Patong as well.

The Bangkok Bank HQ in Chiang Mai is at Chang Pueak. It's the only place they will open a business account - or was two decades ago.

From the Bangkok Bank Business center page:

Business Centers and Desks

Our dedicated Business Centers, which are conveniently located at all consumer branches, offer a wide range of financial and banking services.

Two decades ago? :D

Our dedicated Business Centers, which are conveniently located at all consumer branches, offer a wide range of financial and banking services.

On the rare occasion my local branch still sends me down to the Chang Puak branch to take care of business. By the way, it was the Bangkok Bank branch's existence which "created" the brief one-way section along Chang Puak Rd.

Two decades ago and still, apparently, today.

The Bangkok Bank HQ in Chiang Mai is at Chang Pueak. It's the only place they will open a business account - or was two decades ago.

From the Bangkok Bank Business center page:

One useful point is the Central or Robinson branches have parking available for cars and motorcycles.

And they have more sane opening hours.

Not sure of these are full independent branches, or just service counters operated by nearby full branches. Either way, I would pick a branch that has a service counter with extended opening hours.

Most of the Bangkok Bank branches in CM city are fully aware of what's needed to service expats. I'd suggest finding one closest to home with convenient hours because there are some matters of banking business that have to be handled at your "home" branch. This includes getting your bank account letter for retirement visa extensions and accessing your direct-deposited social security funds.

Most of the Bangkok Bank branches in CM city are fully aware of what's needed to service expats. I'd suggest finding one closest to home with convenient hours because there are some matters of banking business that have to be handled at your "home" branch. This includes getting your bank account letter for retirement visa extensions and accessing your direct-deposited social security funds.

Not quite true Nancy....I got a letter for my Chiangmai account in Chiangrai.

Edited by harrry

Cheers.

Alas, they have no more safety deposit boxes available. And when I asked the girl if I could put my name on the list for one she just laughs.