Thaivisa Calendar 2012

Tywais

File Name: Thaivisa Calendar 2012

File Submitter: Tywais

File Submitted: 2011-12-19

File Category: Thaivisa Members Files

Thaivisa Calendar 2012/2555

This is the 2012/2555 complimentary Thaivisa calendar and includes all public holidays. A special thanks to all members who contributed photos.

Please feel free to leave comments.

Click here to download this file

• Like 1

If anyone is having difficulties with downloading please try again later. I'm hosting the file on my university server due to problems uploading to the Thaivisa server and may be under a bit of a burden. The server is on a Gigabit backbone but with over 2300 downloads in a short time that's over 58 Gigabytes in an hour or so. :)

downladed just fine here is the USA using windows 7 with ie9. Very nice calander my only problem is to figure out how to make a wall calander out of it.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this to make it a very nice calander.

Thank Tywais

Season greetings and best wishes for a Healthy and Prosperous 2012 to the THAIVISA team and all members

Brian

downladed just fine here is the USA using windows 7 with ie9. Very nice calander my only problem is to figure out how to make a wall calander out of it.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this to make it a very nice calander.

Just great Tywais, no problem downloading. Any chance to sent it in another format, like Excel, instead of a Pdf file? That way I can also use it to scribe my own appointments etc. and keep it as a permanent diary fixture. Thanks!

There will be a standard list for the calendar like in the 2011 pinned topic that will be posted later. Just copy and paste into the application of choice. :D

Many thanks. A great calendar with a good, clear layout. I especially liked the choice of photos.

One small comment, the pictures are so good it would be nice to know where they were taken.

Edited by Hotrats

Here is an iCal file (.ics) that can be automatically imported into most calendar apps on all platforms, including Google calendar, Mac/iPhones etc.

I've extended out to 2015, but obviously no guarantees on the lunar ones that far out (some aren't even finalized until a few months before!)

Enjoy, and let me know if you find any typos. . .

Whoops: Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file

Oh well - I'll upload it to the public repository at "Mozilla Calendars" - search on that + Thailand and Google should point you there, but it might be a day or two for them to make it public.

Or if you're really in that much of a hurry, PM me. . .

Just a few download statistics as of midnight over a 10 hour period:

5060 downloads

126.5 Gigabytes of data

8.5 calendar downloads each minute

An average of 3.5+ MBytes/sec (28 Mbits/sec) data transfer over 10 hours. Significantly higher data rate in the first 2 hours though as the Newsletter first went out. :)

If anyone is having difficulties with downloading please try again later. I'm hosting the file on my university server due to problems uploading to the Thaivisa server and may be under a bit of a burden. The server is on a Gigabit backbone but with over 2300 downloads in a short time that's over 58 Gigabytes in an hour or so. :)

Thanks, very nice pics :)

One small comment, the pictures are so good it would be nice to know where they were taken.

The only ones I have location information on are the below. Perhaps the members whose photos are on the calendar can fill in the information.

March - bradflorescu - Thailand Mae Salong KMT Village North Chiang Rai 10

February - hellstens - Kata Beach (Phuket)

April - salmo - Phi Phi

Thank's very much for the beautiful calendar.And to all who contributed those beautiful photos a job well done.Thank's again.A very merry christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to all members on thai visa.

Edited by cbc

Can you make a list of the pics for each month as well as those at the end of the file?

Thank you.

It's not clear to me what you are asking for. Could you expand on the question a bit? Here are all the photos that have been contributed in larger format in a web gallery. You can see the name of the contributor on them.

http://www.fnrf.science.cmu.ac.th/ftp/Thaivisa_2012_Calendar_All_Contributions/#

Here is an iCal file (.ics) that can be automatically imported into most calendar apps on all platforms, including Google calendar, Mac/iPhones etc.

I've extended out to 2015, but obviously no guarantees on the lunar ones that far out (some aren't even finalized until a few months before!)

Enjoy, and let me know if you find any typos. . .

Took some doing to get glitches ironed out, but here's a direct link to the .ics "iCal" file

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/caldata/ThaiHolidays.ics