Amending Article 309 Aimed At Pardoning Thaksin: Democrats

webfact

Does the current government have anything on the agenda apart from Mr T? Like running the country for the benefit of all citizens of Thailand or is that in the next parliamnet?

Based on the now clear facts that they chose to arrange a new passport for Thaksin during the same period that they could have been doing something other than strutting around in Burberry boots and taking photos of flooding while they completely mismanaged a crisis, you would have to say no, they don't really have any sort of an idea on anything other than

1. giveaways so people will keep liking them and not protest

2. sweeping all political stuff under the rug so that Thaksin can come back*

3. * well except the stuff that the people did against the red shirts...for some reason that's valid and worth persuing...for reconciliation. But the stuff the red shirts did, THaksin's rampant theft, etc etc - that is the bit that needs to be forgotten. For 'reconciliation'

They are as useless as TRT 2 and PPP. Mind you, was anyone expecting anything different?

What stuff did the people do against the redshirts? Didn't they shoot themselves and in any case aren't they all buffaloes in the pay of Thaksin, as the Salims on their social media pages remind us so often (forgetting that most of their quite recent ancestors were sweating it out in Klong Toey or some benighted Swatow rice paddy).

Do I detect a note of frustration (the childish Burberry gag, and they were Chinese knock offs anyway unlike Korn's wife's real Chanel boots) that things aren't quite playing out in the "right' way, and there's some frustration this government is doing rather well, certainly well enough to improve on the last election? Yingluck in particular - hated though she is by many in the Sino Thai middle class - is doing particularly well.I bet the old elite is somewhat pissed off and is thinking hard about timing of a suitable judicial intervention.A coup looks too problematic even for the chimps who organised the last fiasco.

Of course they could cock it up on the Thaksin return issue.Lying by Surapong doesn't help and the amart enemy is still rabid (e.g Prayuth/LM).

By the way Steve what happened to the intelligence and wit? Your last post could have been from one of thev knuckle dragging usual suspects?

Ah "Jayboy", still pumping up the peons...you read a lot like "Lord Ha ha", one can just catch a glimpse of your oft worn sneer! Keep up the good work, when they succeed in pardoning your beloved hero your name will be up there in lights, and wont you feel so proud that an "anti sino" has put one over the polygot elite?

Humbug! :bah:

And as usual the PM 'knows nothing'. Haven't discussed that. Hadn't heard that before. Anyone still think she's (and I quote) "very talented"?

Never discussed it, followed by "haven't discussed it in detail".

She's a very talented liar, but that is a family trait.

Edited by mrtoad

No, we haven't discussed every possible avenue to get Thaksin off the hook.

He did all the talking, and passed out position papers. We didn't DISCUSS anything.

Lord Haw Haw! < Good one.

:lol:

No need for discussion, as democracy is not his goal. He just wants the laws amended for him, and has the government bought and paid for already.

Edited by mrtoad

Why don't all the above just say "I dislike Thaksin and his sister" :jap:

Sure! "I dislike Thaskin and his sister" I would like to also add that I really dislike Premier YL for flirting with disaster and the over all well being of the country.

Does the current government have anything on the agenda apart from Mr T? Like running the country for the benefit of all citizens of Thailand or is that in the next parliamnet?

Based on the now clear facts that they chose to arrange a new passport for Thaksin during the same period that they could have been doing something other than strutting around in Burberry boots and taking photos of flooding while they completely mismanaged a crisis, you would have to say no, they don't really have any sort of an idea on anything other than

1. giveaways so people will keep liking them and not protest

2. sweeping all political stuff under the rug so that Thaksin can come back*

3. * well except the stuff that the people did against the red shirts...for some reason that's valid and worth persuing...for reconciliation. But the stuff the red shirts did, THaksin's rampant theft, etc etc - that is the bit that needs to be forgotten. For 'reconciliation'

They are as useless as TRT 2 and PPP. Mind you, was anyone expecting anything different?

What stuff did the people do against the redshirts? Didn't they shoot themselves and in any case aren't they all buffaloes in the pay of Thaksin, as the Salims on their social media pages remind us so often (forgetting that most of their quite recent ancestors were sweating it out in Klong Toey or some benighted Swatow rice paddy).

Do I detect a note of frustration (the childish Burberry gag, and they were Chinese knock offs anyway unlike Korn's wife's real Chanel boots) that things aren't quite playing out in the "right' way, and there's some frustration this government is doing rather well, certainly well enough to improve on the last election? Yingluck in particular - hated though she is by many in the Sino Thai middle class - is doing particularly well.I bet the old elite is somewhat pissed off and is thinking hard about timing of a suitable judicial intervention.A coup looks too problematic even for the chimps who organised the last fiasco.

Of course they could cock it up on the Thaksin return issue.Lying by Surapong doesn't help and the amart enemy is still rabid (e.g Prayuth/LM).

By the way Steve what happened to the intelligence and wit? Your last post could have been from one of thev knuckle dragging usual suspects?

Ah "Jayboy", still pumping up the peons...you read a lot like "Lord Ha ha", one can just catch a glimpse of your oft worn sneer! Keep up the good work, when they succeed in pardoning your beloved hero your name will be up there in lights, and wont you feel so proud that an "anti sino" has put one over the polygot elite?

Humbug! :bah:

At least Animatic realised that you meant Lord Haw Haw - executed I believe after the end of WW2 for treason; I am at a loss however to understand why you think he is a suitable reference in your disagreement with Jayboy.

Am I completely wrong or was this subject raised by a Democrat MP without any statement from the government and has had no confirmation from the government? Whilst I agree that would not be without precedent for Pheu Thai, a little more than the suspicions of an opposition MP would be welcomed before the mutual condemnation and vilification being voiced here yet again

"PTP won a landslide election," - tlansford

Hardly a landslide, had it been a landslde, they would not have had to coalition with so many other groups. A landslide would have been to get over 300 seats on their own.

"Yingluck quickly formed a coalition with the Chartthaipattana (19 seats), Chart Pattana Puea Pandin (7 seats), and Phalang Chon (7 seats), and Mahachon (1 seat), and New Democracy (1 seat) parties, giving her a total of 300 seats."

Edited by wxyz

Not a day goes by that Thaksin doesn't make at least one or more headlines. They just keep enabling his visibility. They won't stop until he is back in. They just don't get it.

"they"

if you are talking about the nation and the democrats, surely you are right.

The Nation has been beating the Thaksin drum since forever and a day. Don't expect it to stop...

What do you expect. Just let the crooks run amok while the News Papers keep silent.

It is the nature of a News Paper to print news.

The PT keeps giving them news to print.

Some day if we are lucky some government official will ask Thaksin to prove his good intentions for Thailand and back them up with his actions.

Chances of getting lucky with this flock of sheep is nil and nothing.angry.gif

Why don't all the above just say "I dislike Thaksin and his sister" :jap:

Do you like criminals?

There are criminals all over the world look at Bush and Blair

Absolute! They should be all in jail.

go to jail for what? this is suppose to be about mr T, not Bush & Blair or any body else.

if you are going to delete this, than delete these previous 2 as well

Not a day goes by that Thaksin doesn't make at least one or more headlines. They just keep enabling his visibility. They won't stop until he is back in. They just don't get it.

"they"

if you are talking about the nation and the democrats, surely you are right.

The Nation has been beating the Thaksin drum since forever and a day. Don't expect it to stop...

What do you expect. Just let the crooks run amok while the News Papers keep silent.

It is the nature of a News Paper to print news.

The PT keeps giving them news to print.

Some day if we are lucky some government official will ask Thaksin to prove his good intentions for Thailand and back them up with his actions.

Chances of getting lucky with this flock of sheep is nil and nothing.angry.gif

mmmm, it has been a strategy of The Nation to bring up Thaksin at the drop of a hat. Of course, the PTP does help them from time to time. cool.png

"PTP won a landslide election," - tlansford

Hardly a landslide, had it been a landslde, they would not have had to coalition with so many other groups. A landslide would have been to get over 300 seats on their own.

"Yingluck quickly formed a coalition with the Chartthaipattana (19 seats), Chart Pattana Puea Pandin (7 seats), and Phalang Chon (7 seats), and Mahachon (1 seat), and New Democracy (1 seat) parties, giving her a total of 300 seats."

Since you have those figures, you certainly also know that from the 20 parties participating, that the PTP took 53% of the seats and 100 seats more than the next closest rival. Then they did form a coalition on top of this result.

In any case, they won an outright majority in parliament, and this was part of their campaign platform.