Bartending In Pattaya

win2

Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible to get a  bartending or managing job in Pattaya.  I curently manage a successful bar here in the US.  I don't speek Thai.  If it is possible what kind of money is it possible to make?  Will I be able to make enough money to support myself?

Thanks for your help,     

Win

You honestly wanna serve drinks to the scum that inhabits Pattaya?

You're a better man than me.

Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible to get a  bartending or managing job in Pattaya.  I curently manage a successful bar here in the US.  I don't speek Thai.  If it is possible what kind of money is it possible to make?  Will I be able to make enough money to support myself?

Thanks for your help,     

Win

Pat - Oye there are non scum in Patters too!! :o

Hi,

Thanks for your help,     

Win

really? where would that be?

Hi,

Thanks for your help,     

Win

You seem to inhabit the Pattaya Forum enough :o

To55er, i take back what i said in your other topic. With an attitude like you've got, i hope the security guards kick your ass next time. :D

Hi,

Thanks for your help,     

Win

really? where would that be?

Well you visit there often enough....so that speaks volumes!!!! :D

Hi,

Thanks for your help,     

Win

Come on Pat cheer up Xmas is coming :o