7-11 Still Lack Goods?

bubbasour

They have water in my local 7/11 but some other products are still out of stock. It's not the usual brands so they appear to be using alternative suppliers at the moment. The family mart I occasionally use still has an empty water fridge but does have some of the 6 packs of 1.5L Singha water on sale.

For example I like to buy the the little cans of Nestle Latte coffee from 7/11, they haven't had them in stock for months now.

The larger stores have a lot more stock of pretty much everything. When I say the larger places I'm talking about places like Villa, Foodland or Gourmet Market although I haven't been able to buy any of the Boursin garlic cream cheese for a while now.

Is my age and memory, cannot remember what was on the shelves before the floods..

So walk up to 7/11 yesterday, much more than last week, looked around

So now they have Ice Cream, Ice, pre packed meat, the sausage both packed and hot, they have Coke and Beer in the fridge, drinks machine is working, the have Cigarettes, they have rows and rows of crisps, just cannot remember what used to be on some of these shelves..

NO milk, No Yogurt, most of the sweets and chocolate are empty, as are cakes, buns, bread.

So a lot more than last week and the week before when they re-opened all they had was water and crisps.

Went to the food court at Big C OnNut today - plenty of food but no water available.....

Dentists must be rubbing their hands with glee...all the sugar drinks are selling well..

don't tell me you don't have a drinking water vending machine within 100 Meters of your place of residence...... 1 Baht per 1.5 L. at most

don't tell me you don't have a drinking water vending machine within 100 Meters of your place of residence...... 1 Baht per 1.5 L. at most

you call that drinking water ? crying.gif they have repaired such a machine in the next Village, no way would I drink that light brown stuff...... my drinking water gets delivered every 2 weeks in 20lt bottles cost is 50 baht per bottle..... Floods is 9 weeks without a delivery, so when out of the flood area have been getting the 20 lt bottles from shops. very cheap 12 baht bottle, but still boil it 1st before drinking.

Thankfully truck has just been so have the good drinking water again.

If you get from a machine pour some into a glass and hold it up to the light, sorry not what I call very pure.