Health Marrige And More

DennyEagle

The best thing to do is to make a will. You also have assets in the US, so make a seperate will in the US. What will happen probably depends on state law, so depends on the state you are talking about. Get competent legal advise about this, it can save a lot of trouble when the time is there.

The best thing to do is to make a will. You also have assets in the US, so make a seperate will in the US. What will happen probably depends on state law, so depends on the state you are talking about. Get competent legal advise about this, it can save a lot of trouble when the time is there.

My US cousin and his wife a bank vice presisdent can make any will non and void, they have done it before and won every time.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it also depends on what type of assets you have. Bank type accounts can be setup with a beneficiary. They would not be able to take that away from her.

I think the best way to proceed would be to create a trust in the US making her the beneficiary. Move all assets into the trust. All assets in the trust avoid probate and are immediately hers when you die.

The most important thing is she needs to know who and how to contact in the US to get her property and she needs the original trust paperwork.