Shame

QED

Cannot be arsed with this new format, probably a good thing. I will have much more time for work, beer, etc.

I think a lot of people will stop using TV now, as the title says, shame.

Before you all start, no I won't let the door hit my arse on the way out, I will turn off the lights etc......

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas to all.

Cannot be arsed with this new format, probably a good thing. I will have much more time for work, beer, etc.

I think a lot of people will stop using TV now, as the title says, shame.

Before you all start, no I won't let the door hit my arse on the way out, I will turn off the lights etc......

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas to all.

Yes it's horrible, but I've seen at least three of these so far. They'll take your dis-satisfaction onboard I'm sure and pull back on some of the more extreme crap. The best reformat so far had a button where you could keep the old format. maybe they'll do that again. let's hope so.

<deleted>? is this the same site I was on before? Where is everything? NONE of "my content" is there! I know the herd hates change because it makes them have to think, but, I CAN think, and I tried to find things on this site I went to before.... to no avail. I have more different software on my computer than most people have cookies, and I know how to use it too.

It's the same with the constant changes on Facebook. I never understand, why changes are needed so urgently? And as long as I see no improvement, I just have to assume, that some webpage- designer needed some money!

<p><span style="font-size: 24px"><sub>I must be in the minority. I had not logged in for a couple of days so the changes may have been tweaked since then, but visually I prefer this new version. I little bit more difficult to navigate but I'll soon get used to that too. </sub></span></p>

<p> </p>

<p><span style="font-size: 24px"><sub>Spoke a bit too soon. The default font size is very small, but now I now, it won't be an issue going forward.</sub></span></p>

Edited by GarryP

Hi guys, as noted in multiple threads, this upgrade was necessary as the software for the old board was no longer supported. Security bugs have been fixed and the forum loads alot faster

Change happens in all things, and once we get the tweaks made, you may find you prefer it.

As noted, please report bugs or fixes in the ongoing thread so that admin doesn't have to go all over the forum trying to find suggestions.

In addition, I would highly recommend reading the entire thread as there are many explanations in there.

//CLOSED//