Tvs Person Of The Year..

cliffer

How much will it cost me for the Trophy. huh.pnglaugh.png

Why would you want to win?

Hey mods can we have a prize please? tongue.png

As Im new here, and dont want to over step any boundaries, is there a management sructure within the moderators that could bring some guidence to the selection proccess, even if its only from a statistical view point only, as to whom or which nom-de-plumes' have contributed the most in any one forum, or across a wider range of forums? I personally think diversity should be one of the criteras, as this shows to some degree an open minded person, with hopefully limited biases on topics of interest etc, and possibly enjoys a healthy debate..

Im sure there are some other criteras that will help mould and find TVs person of the year 2011:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy this has turned into a mod love in by the looks of it.

I would vote for mr bj but he is just too blue, migsy but she's too read, grimmer for the daily pattaya horror show but I will instead cast my vote for news editor who keeps us up to date with those news clippings we can't live without like : another usa drone strike kills 'suspected' insurgents or another bomb blast kills XX people in the 'restive' south.

Sbk got runner-up but having switched over to the admin team half way through the season, automatically dropped her down to 2nd place.

I also vote for sbk aka Miss Whiplash. He nailed it on for me this afternoon when he finally closed a topic on the Pattaya forum about a new Mexican style restaurant which ran to 27 (yes twenty seven) pages. The posts mainly consisted of self appointed culinary experts pedantically banging on about the minutia of Mexican sauces and other such trivia. The standard of oneupmanship was a wonder to behold, and i'm sure was a source of great amusement for many. The world paint drying championships were made to look like the Superbowl final in comparison! He closed the topic in some style too, showing a turn of phrase and panache rarely seen on this forum.coffee1.gif

He!!!

My humble apologies to the lady. I dont know why i thought she was a he. Maybe i should receive twenty lashes for my faux pas!

Sorry my friend, you'll have to join the end of a VERY long queue !licklips.gif

How much will it cost me for the Trophy. huh.pnglaugh.png

Why would you want to win?

Hey mods can we have a prize please? tongue.png

As Im new here, and dont want to over step any boundaries, is there a management sructure within the moderators that could bring some guidence to the selection proccess, even if its only from a statistical view point only, as to whom or which nom-de-plumes' have contributed the most in any one forum, or across a wider range of forums? I personally think diversity should be one of the criteras, as this shows to some degree an open minded person, with hopefully limited biases on topics of interest etc, and possibly enjoys a healthy debate..

Im sure there are some other criteras that will help mould and find TVs person of the year 2011:

Hopefully I'm wrong, but the fact that you've only made TWO posts, both with regard to this topic, (which you opened), makes me wonder if there isn't some kind of set -up going on here.

Perhaps cliffer is ian with hair?

From the Urban Dictionary:

1. cliffer

A worser version of a scab freeloader or mooch.

1. noun- a person who goes into your house uninvited, eats your food without warning. The human form of a parasite

2. cliffer

a gentleman who makes love to sheep on the edge of cliffs so they push back into his body.

you're such a cliffer, farmer boy

2. cliffer

a gentleman who makes love to sheep on the edge of cliffs so they push back into his body.

you're such a cliffer, farmer boy

Wow, this has been an educational week. First, I learned what a "donkey punch" is, and now, what "cliffer" is! thumbsup.gif

Just a point of info.

While some know me for my polls, I really don't do very many of them anymore. I used to do a lot of POLITICALLY oriented polls but they are no longer permitted. Other ideas don't pop into my head as often as they used to and when they do after I think about them for awhile, I realize how silly most of them are and don't do them. My regrets.

Aw, don't be so modest:

Don't know what happened to the "insert media" button.

Hey there, it turns out ... no they don't, no they don't.

Hundreds of "ironic" friends can never compete with Thaivisa Mother Theresa crying.gif

Oh well, life on the D list ain't chopped liver either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1xZiGjdhq8

Edited by Jingthing

Perhaps in the interest of fairness, people who have been nominated should refrain from posting on this topic while it's "live".

Good point, but on a technical note, the person who started the "live" poll failed to set an ENDING time for the results to be deemed official.

Perhaps in the interest of fairness, people who have been nominated should refrain from posting on this topic while it's "live".

Isn't that rather like asking a politician not to canvass ?

There is no prize, so who cares? I am happy I won't win this, because winning it would be yet another reminder to GET A LIFE!

There is no prize, so who cares? I am happy I won't win this, because winning it would be yet another reminder to GET A LIFE!

Yep, nuff said. jap.gif

Yep, nuff said. jap.gif

Of course ... on the other hand ... it could be a case of protesting too much!

Politicians aren't allowed to canvass on the day of the vote, certainly in the UK, at least, not too sure about anywhere else.

Hey jt, there is a rumour you are cliffer in diguise?

Whats a cliffer, sorry, me old and behind the times. biggrin.png

"a gentleman who makes love to sheep on the edge of cliffs so they push back into his body"

and/or

"a person who goes into your house uninvited, eats your food without warning. The human form of a parasite"

source