Tvs Person Of The Year..

cliffer

and discussion of moderation actions is not allowed. Mods see far more of what actually gets posted by members on this forum and members rarely see the posts that result in moderation actions. So, end of this discussion, thanks.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like that MikeyIdea guy who posts frequently in the Family Forum. He has aided several people I've seen, who come to the forum distraught over some sad family circumstances and he gives them encouragement and a pathway out of their difficulties in many cases. I give away the odd bit of money here and there, but I'll probably never do anything as important as that. wai.gif

If you are going out into the specific forums then Sheryl in the health forum is excellent, and certainly deserves a mention, not least because of her accurate responses, but the speed of the responses, coupled with an attitude that eminates real care and concern

If you are going out into the specific forums then Sheryl in the health forum is excellent, and certainly deserves a mention, not least because of her accurate responses, but the speed of the responses, coupled with an attitude that eminates real care and concern

Agreed, Sheryl's almost too good to be true.

Boater for president

But for poster of the year? Who is your "poster child"?

SC

(I feel a bit of Cliff Richards coming on...)

Got myself a cryin' walkin' sleepin' talkin' livin'

I'll stop there.

But if I had a vote that counted, it would be for..............

Now now jt, don't go getting your knickers twisted in a knot, without your polls we would be stuck arguing over pizza, mexican and burgers - and everyone knows, we can't come to a concensus.

Come to think of it, how about a poll on the above sometime, should keep george and co very happy!

Happy new year! ;)

Agreed, Sheryl's almost too good to be true.

+1

I have found her posts to be informative and helpful.

Sheryl gets my vote for humanitarian aid that is consistent, Scott would come a close second for his keenly balanced moderation and sense of fair play..

It's Sheryl for me too, she helped out a good friend of mine several years ago, with her great advice. I also like Scott's moderation, given that he has to deal with all the political "nutters" on here, myself included. rolleyes.gif

Without wishing to contravene the forum rules, I think that the choice of a couple of other people, (no names, no pack drill), is extremely suspect, having read some of the vitriolic posts made by him, during the red shirt demonstration in Bangkok. "Next" is hardly polite, or conducive to good relations between forum members.

Should anyone wish to take this a stage further, and have an "avatar" of the year, I'm stuck between SBK's sexy whip and Eek's cute cat.

Boater for president

But for poster of the year? Who is your "poster child"?

SC

(I feel a bit of Cliff Richards coming on...)

Got myself a cryin' walkin' sleepin' talkin' livin'

I'll stop there.

But if I had a vote that counted, it would be for..............

This gesser with the pointy ears did some good humanitarian deed ths year hoho.If he reads this webiste jolly good old cchap!

http://games.yahoo.com/photos/eye-popping-sidewalk-paintings-1323131375-slideshow/julian-beever-sidewalk-painting-batman-photo-1322695305.html

So is our short list so far:

Jingthing

IanForbes

7x7

KerryK

Boater

Sheryl

Scott

Seems to be the updated list. Any more before I start the poll? (We can't ask JT....conflict of interest...even though TiT!)

Edited by smokie36

Jingthing

IanForbes

7x7

KerryK

Boater

Sheryl

Scott

Seems to be the updated list. Any more before I start the poll? (We can't ask JT....conflict of interest...even though TiT!)

Yes, post 38 mentions "Mikeyidea", who you've missed out.

Just a point of info.

While some know me for my polls, I really don't do very many of them anymore.

Your restaurant reviews are excellent and a lot of your threads/posts are interesting or funny. Most of the political posts are down-right wacky, but no one is perfect. I still think you deserve an award for making the forum a better place.

award_ribbon_red_1st-167x232.png

You get my vote for "Brown Nose of the Year". giggle.gif

Is there something going on here?shock1.gif

Jingthing

IanForbes

7x7

KerryK

Boater

Sheryl

Scott

Mikeyidea

Sorry for the oversight. I think eight is the limit is it mods? Or does the new format allow more..?

Edit: Seems to be unlimited so get your candidates in now. I'll stick the poll up tomorrow at 5pm or whatever...

Edited by smokie36

Sorry for the oversight. I think eight is the limit is it mods? Or does the new format allow more..?

Edit: Seems to be unlimited so get your candidates in now. I'll stick the poll up tomorrow at 5pm or whatever...

Good question! I just had to check that out. In the new format, you can have as many as TWENTY (count 'em) choices for each question. Edited by Jingthing

Good question! I just had to check that out. In the new format, you can have as many as TWENTY (count 'em) choices for each question.

You see why he's a contender? biggrin.png

Get some more candidates in folks!