Made-To-Measure Cotton Shirts

LuckyLucas

Where are the good shops?

Whats the best price for 3 cotton made-to-measure shirts?

I'm reluctant to indulge on of the pests on beach road...

thanks to anyone who knows and regards to all on here

LL

i have all my shirts made at NEXT in the arcade next to KISS on second road opposite the backside of Mikes Shopping Mall

have done for nearly 10 years

Could someone give an indication of current prices please.

it depends on many factors including how much material you need

most average sized men with need about two metres

mine cost about 550 if i use their quality material

about 375 if i bring my own material

this is for a made to measure, short sleeved shirt with monogrammed breast pocket, button down collar,back pleat and decent buttons

if you have a shirt you like then take that one with you as a model

it will save you a lot of time.........

I no longer buy clothing in Pattaya especially as most 'cotton' products turn out to contain polyester including those made to measure in the tailor shops. Since the arrival of 'Primart' in the UK we can buy decent quality 100% cotton T shirts for £2.50 (130 baht) and well fitting white and light blue cotton shirts to wear with a suit and tie for £4 (210 baht).

I no longer buy clothing in Pattaya especially as most 'cotton' products turn out to contain polyester including those made to measure in the tailor shops. Since the arrival of 'Primart' in the UK we can buy decent quality 100% cotton T shirts for £2.50 (130 baht) and well fitting white and light blue cotton shirts to wear with a suit and tie for £4 (210 baht).

That was so helpful to the OP

• Like 1

OK, well, I've found Michelle's on Beach Rd, beside the Tahitian Queen (oh so convenient), acceptable Pattaya quality (but wearable) shirts for B600 a piece. Not a wide selection of fabrics. Yes, as w/ any of these shops, better to bring a shirt to copy.

Edited by Rimmer
Flame removed

OK, well, I've found Michelle's on Beach Rd, beside the Tahitian Queen (oh so convenient), acceptable Pattaya quality (but wearable) shirts for B600 a piece. Not a wide selection of fabrics. Yes, as w/ any of these shops, better to bring a shirt to copy.

I am informing the OP that he might be well advised to buy shirts elsewhere rather than in Pattaya especially from a tailor as they often palm cheap, low quality material, including nylon off on punters knowing that many are only in Pattaya for a few weeks holiday, will not wear the clothing till they get back to Falangland and discover what poor quality shirts etc they've been fobbed off with when they are thousands of miles away and it's too late to do anything about it. To put it bluntly he could well pay out good money for a load of old shit.

I buy acceptable quality, well fitting cotton shirts for 210 baht, you've told the OP where to buy 'wearable' shirts for 600 baht.

Lucky Lucas does not say where he is from but he will probably have the equivalent of a Primart store near his home so I am advising him to buy them there instead

Edited by Rimmer
Flames removed

go direct to the shirtmakers. They are located in the side street up behind tutkom on the left. About 15 to choose from. Will make almost anything. There is a material shop on the corner where you can choose which cloth you want.

Edited by Rimmer
Derogatory term