Light Fixtures For New House - Where?

T_Dog

Global House and Home Pro have some nice lights, but the ones we like are out of production or just not available. Can anyone recommend a store in CM that specializes in lights? There must be a mother lode of lights somewhere here.

Index near Big C on the super highway and Lamptitude on Nawarat road ( expensive but nice! ) are two that spring to mind.

Depends what sort of lights you are after of course. If you are looking for ceiling spot lights, garden lights, strip lights etc then their are lots of smaller places with good prices, one that we used was on the San Kampheng road on the right a few hunderd metres before you reach the Bor Sang intersection coming from the city, 2 or 3 interconnected shop houses. It was always busy so they must be doing something right..

Index near Big C on the super highway and Lamptitude on Nawarat road ( expensive but nice! ) are two that spring to mind.

Depends what sort of lights you are after of course. If you are looking for ceiling spot lights, garden lights, strip lights etc then their are lots of smaller places with good prices, one that we used was on the San Kampheng road on the right a few hunderd metres before you reach the Bor Sang intersection coming from the city, 2 or 3 interconnected shop houses. It was always busy so they must be doing something right..

Thanks for those leads. Had not heard of Lamptitude. We are looking for wall mounted lights and photo/artwork lights so that limits the choices a bit. Will check out your suggestions soon!

http://www.lamptitude.net/ just found the website, they should have what you want. I think Index is more lamps, table lights etc but not been in ages.. Good luck!

Man, that catalog is over the top! I wonder if they really can supply all the items in there. Good to see such a collection of LED lamps as well. I was just thinking the other day that a year from now, LED lighting for homes will be common, but maybe a bit early right now.

http://www.lamptitude.net/ just found the website, they should have what you want. I think Index is more lamps, table lights etc but not been in ages.. Good luck!

estepona... I made it to Lamptitude. Nice place and you are right in the most of the fixtures are a bit on the expensive side. The do have some though from a different line that are reasonable. What surprised me is their collection of LED fixtures and LED bulbs. They have over a dozen different styles of LED lights in various wavelengths. Thanks again for the lead.

Just before the original Macro is a shop with a good selection but mostly traditional styles. I think it is one of those you find on that fraang.. website. Can't recall another place with the quality/selection of Lampitude, they have been able to order and get the few things I wanted. CM Delta Electrical at 105/4-5 Wualai Rd., has many catalogs covering a wide range and order up from BKK, you can sit and browse, talk to them and more catalogs keep coming out. Reasonable prices