Search Yamaha Fz6 N In Thaïland

SteveDeAlmeida

New (2011?) black FZ6 something in Mityon 3rd and Pattaya Tai a few days ago. It's probably the same one thats been sitting there all year!

Be prepared to stump up 465,000 baht....plus extras.

I was in there today and it had 499,000 on the sticker.. didn't ask if could get it for less.. sales guy didn't bother me as he saw me pull up on the big brother to that the FZ1.. just drove it CM to Pattaya report to come.

Cheers

New (2011?) black FZ6 something in Mityon 3rd and Pattaya Tai a few days ago. It's probably the same one thats been sitting there all year!

I was in there today and it had 499,000 on the sticker.. didn't ask if could get it for less.. sales guy didn't bother me as he saw me pull up on the big brother to that the FZ1.. just drove it CM to Pattaya report to come.

Cheers

FZ1 is a bit porky. The FZ6 is faster everywhere except the highway.

2 posts and he's changed his mind from a Ninja 650 to Fazer already :D

I recall he was wanting a 2010 Ninja 650, so i asume he'll be wanting an 6-7 year old fazer at a similar price.

Given 200,000baht to spend i know what would be the more reliable and cheaper to run

Cheers

FZ1 is a bit porky. The FZ6 is faster everywhere except the highway.

Agreed. The FZ1 is superb on long trips and has real grunt but for example on the twisties from Rawai to kata I would rather have my cbr400rr or the FZ6 to get back on topic

2 posts and he's changed his mind from a Ninja 650 to Fazer already biggrin.png

I recall he was wanting a 2010 Ninja 650, so i asume he'll be wanting an 6-7 year old fazer at a similar price.

Given 200,000baht to spend i know what would be the more reliable and cheaper to run

Yes i change because i think i will don't like the Ninja 650, i think this motorbike don't have power enouth for me... I have FZ6 before in my country and i like this motorbike that's all smile.png

i fond one for 200k but without green book :-/

Edited by SteveDeAlmeida

Yes i change because i think i will don't like the Ninja 650, i think this motorbike don't have power enouth for me... I have FZ6 before in my country and i like this motorbike that's all smile.png

200k with no greenbook, what year was it?

Just bear in mind that the ninja 650 is new and has a full parts supply here in Thailand, very cheap to repair if dropped too.

I think the FZ6 has just 20bhp more, but i do understand the craving people have for power.

My 2012 Ninja 650 is about 50hp down on my 2005 ZX6R but seems plenty powerful enough for Thailand's sandy roads, not all fun is to be had in straight lines ;)

Just bear in mind that the ninja 650 is new and has a full parts supply here in Thailand, very cheap to repair if dropped too.

I think the FZ6 has just 20bhp more, but i do understand the craving people have for power.

My 2012 Ninja 650 is about 50hp down on my 2005 ZX6R but seems plenty powerful enough for Thailand's sandy roads, not all fun is to be had in straight lines wink.png

it's FZ6 N S2 year 2008 and the motorbike have just 5000 Km.

i want to know something : it's risk to buy motorbike like that without green book if all the others papers are ok ?

My 2012 Ninja 650 is about 50hp down on my 2005 ZX6R but seems plenty powerful enough for Thailand's sandy roads, not all fun is to be had in straight lines wink.png

it's FZ6 N S2 year 2008 and the motorbike have just 5000 Km.

i want to know something : it's risk to buy motorbike like that without green book if all the others papers are ok ?

Yeah it's a pain in the ass, even if the documents are all up together it's not easy to obtain a greenbook.

Just keep looking for one with a book, but you'll be paying closer to 300,000B for a 2008 model

I understand your point about two V's 4 cylinders, i had the exact same dilemma a while back when deciding to buy a CBR 954 or a Ninja 650..... Yes i know two completely different bikes BUT the ninja with it's warranty, legit green book, parts back up and the fact it was new ninja 650 V's a 7 year old CBR 954 kind of made it a no brainier for me, as i wanted something legal and reliable with spare parts to hand.

Even if you buy an imported bike here in Thailand with a greenbook you have to be very careful and hope it's a real greenbook for that bike, and that the book has been processed and passed all the correct departments, as if it's not a legit green book and you need to claim on your insurance, you could find yourself without the backing of your insurance company. Too much risk and luck to purchase used bikes with legit green books in my opinion.

Sorry to be negative, what ever you decide to go for check the green book with the correct departments and enjoy your bike mate smile.png

Karl smile.png

Edited by karlos