Question About Getting A Non Immigrant B Work Visa From Singapore

1st of all I want to just note a few things

1. I admit I should have just gotten my work visa while I was in the US before I can back here. So of course while I went home and was in the US I literally forgot about all the sillyness that thailand is

anyways My employer is a hotel and they gotten the required documents for my work visa 3 years in a row now. I have already been advised that I have to go back overseas and apply for a work visa. I do not know as of right now which countries are making it hard to get non immigrant b work visas please note I"ll be taking about 50 pages of documentation from my hotel employer to give the embassy in singapore.

The reason I am asking is because I read on thaivisa many times now that the thai embassy's are making foreigners go back to their home countries and get the visa there. I really don't want to fly back home again as total flying time back home is 21 hours. and on top of that I my plane ticket is going to cost 70,000 baht ( incase your wondering there are only 2 airlines that fly the route I need ). Sorry to complain or rant but need information or any experiences any of you have had. Thanks for any help you can offer

In Thailand you cannot apply for a visa, only for an extension of stay. An extension of stay is only given if you meet certain requirementds, which are stricter than for a work permit. Many people can get a work permit, but not an extension of stay so live in Thaiand on (multiple) non-B visa entries instead of extensions.