Triple Entry (3 Multiple) Tourist Visa Consulate Location List

After doing a search, I read posts back to 2010 and it seems the following Thai consulates give out the Triple Entry Tourist Visa:

Hull

Birmingham

Dublin

Stuttgart

Houston

Boston (I got one here)

I am told Amsterdam does as well.

I figure many people would like to know what other consulates offer these 3 entry tourists visas because they might want to go visit that city.

Personally, I have a US passport and am 38.

My ED visa runs out soon and airfare is expensive to Europe and the US now.

Rather than renew my ED visa, I'd like to travel to a new country to get another triple entry tourist visa.

My question is what consulates closer to Thailand give these triple entry visas out?

I've never been to China, Australia, Philippines, South Korea, Egypt, India, or Indonesia so I'd like to try them but would like your feedback.

Near or far, please post where else you have recently gotten a 3 entry tourist visa.

Edited by ttakata

All Thai consulates, including the honorary consulates, should be giving the triple-entry tourist visa. Except for consulates near Thailand, they give it a validity of 6 months or 180 days but it is best to specify this when applying for the visa to prevent any unpleasant surprise.

All Thai consulates, including the honorary consulates, should be giving the triple-entry tourist visa. Except for consulates near Thailand, they give it a validity of 6 months or 180 days but it is best to specify this when applying for the visa to prevent any unpleasant surprise.

The Thai honorary consulate in Edmonton cannot issue a triple entry tourist visa, nor manage the retirement visa. One must send documents to the full consulate in Vancouver for that.

I know - I've tried.

Regarding the Amsterdam consulate, they issued me a triple entry Tourist visa without any supporting documents or plane tickets. I just asked and payed 90 Euros, and it was stamped into my passport. But that was in 2009. So things might have changed since then. BTW, the Los Angeles consulate should be added to that list.

Regarding the Amsterdam consulate, they issued me a triple entry Tourist visa without any supporting documents or plane tickets. I just asked and payed 90 Euros, and it was stamped into my passport. But that was in 2009. So things might have changed since then. BTW, the Los Angeles consulate should be added to that list.

That's right, rules were less strict in Amsterdam in 2009...