Looking For An Ice Crusher

msiddall

Ha! Good one. Why not try Makro? I've seen all sorts of stuff for the restaurant trade there. Might even try Central Department store?

Since you've only gotten one reply, it might be better if we move this over to the Western Food in Thailand forum. My only other thought would be the Bangkok forum????

Let me know if you want this moved elsewhere.

Topic Moved.

Ha! Good one. Why not try Makro? I've seen all sorts of stuff for the restaurant trade there. Might even try Central Department store?

Since you've only gotten one reply, it might be better if we move this over to the Western Food in Thailand forum. My only other thought would be the Bangkok forum????

Topic Moved.

Where can you buy one in Pattaya ,ive looked everywhere.?

Topic Moved.

Where can you buy one in Pattaya ,ive looked everywhere.?

I've actually never seen on...was just thinking that Makro has all that stuff for restaurants and they might have something? I just use a blender!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw several models in Makro yesterday. Electric ones.

we bought three different ones and threw them away. none of them crushed ice but shaved the cubes and created snow which melts when you try to take it out. stupid me bought two huge fridge/freezers without ice crusher angry.png

I saw several models in Makro yesterday. Electric ones.

we bought three different ones and threw them away. none of them crushed ice but shaved the cubes and created snow which melts when you try to take it out. stupid me bought two huge fridge/freezers without ice crusher angry.png

The ones I saw did look like shavers, not "crushers".

Like you, we decided not to buy the fridges with ice makers/crushers. Very big mistake. I'm getting tired of making cubes...but the maid now does a pretty good job. smile.png