Marriage Laws

Guest Froggy

Hi Members!

I'm looking to marry my girlfriend in August! She's Thai citizen and Me, I'm Canadian!

I'm trying to find the Marriage Laws of Thailand but can't find it!

I know the way to process to get married but in a lot of websites, they're talking to refer to the marriage laws!

Is there somebody who knows where I can find these Laws?

Froggy!

For an american,and I think it would be the same for you, You have to go to your embassy and get a letter from them that you are single and not married to anyone else. and have it notorized by them, and translated into Thai, Then you go to her amphur with your passport,the paper and the lady in hand, fill out the papers and walk away married in the eyes of the Thai govt. and thats all there is to it, no I DO's or anything.

Hi!

The infos I'm looking for is the Laws about the Marriage, after we get married!

I`m looking to find the infos about the Responsabilities, the Financial support etc.!

Thanks for Your Help!

Froggy!

Ok I am having a bit of fun here. :o

Is that laws like:

What is the limit to the number of times do you have to sit on the Bus to Issan :D

What it the prescribed calculation for giving money to the family of mosquito's and Munya's :D

When is an appropriate time at law to beat your wife. :D

With the same application of the above for her mother :D

If you sell your wife - do you have to pay commission to her family

I can think of many more laws that I cannot get an answer for.

If you are planning on doing as runner,Why get married?

You know that in Thailand,you don't got to buy the cow to get all the milk you want.

And I know a few Thai Guys that give no support to their familys,Just lay around drunk,if thats what you got in mind.

But my wife works and we both do a part of the family support,and it seems to work well.

Hi!

Sometimes in Life there's some stupids who come in a place where they're not suppose!

But, in Life we have to accept that there's some small brain who just use it to waist time and there's some others who have genius brains and use it in the Good Way!

I was looking for some Serious infos but I can understand why Thailand is getting more strict for Foreigners! When I see people who just think about drinking and say stupidities, I agree with the Laws in Thailand to reject and close the door to these stupid persons!

To come back on the subject of Marriage, I just can say that for those who have only their D...i.k at the place of their brain that You're the first ones who's gonna knock at a locked door in Thailand!

So I<m wishing to All a very Nice Day and when I'll be passing the door beside You at the border, I will laugh for sure!

Don't Abuse of this Country if You still wanna enjoy!

Other people with better intentions are working probably more than You!

I know that in this World the Respect is something that a lot of small brain don't know about it' but the Universe Laws gonna take care of them!

Peace and Love!

Froggy!

FROGGY; Check some word definitions before talking about lack of brain use and stupidity. "IE" proper use of word WAIST--WASTE,,and words as singular and plural.

It seems to me that the answers you got were in the same vein as the questions.

Is your first language ENGLISH or is your other name TOMY? :D:o

Well will see ya as you go by me at the door..

Kevin;

Good point, I am also concerned with Froggy's grammar. It makes the post so difficult to understand.

Sometimes in Life there's some stupids who come in a place where they're not suppose!

It's not difficult to understand. He simply asked if anyone had any information on where he could find any laws respecting marriage. What are a man's financial obligations to his wife during marriage, for example? Or what are his financial obligations should the marriage break up? If anyone is looking for good grammer in this forum indicative of an education level above that of moron he or she is looking in the wrong place. If, however, your native language is not English and you are a masochist intent on being personally insulted and humiliated you have come to the right place. :o