Dvd From Thailand?

glassdude007

orderd from ethaicd.com they assured me that they would work here in the usa

they don't . i understand the ntsc/pal issues my question is can i download some software too view them on my computer?????? i tried too set up the dvd player and the tv with no luck....it says on the dvd that is mpeg1 and vidieo cd compatible

vidio cd???? is that the same as dvd???????? i only spent 20buck but i really want too see this movie (the new muay thai fighting story and the other is some love story for the missess)...thanks for your help...AGAIN...... :o:D:D

orderd from  ethaicd.com  they assured me that they would work here in the usa

they don't . i understand the ntsc/pal  issues my question is can i download some software too view them on my computer?????? i tried too set up the dvd player and the tv with no luck....it says on the dvd that is mpeg1 and vidieo cd compatible

vidio cd???? is that the same as dvd???????? i only spent 20buck but i really want too see this movie (the new muay thai fighting story and the other is some love story for the missess)...thanks for your help...AGAIN...... :o  :D  :D

To play movies on your computer, the best all-in-one, completely free option is Videolan Player (also known as VLC Player). The main reason for this is because it plays almost everything without you having to download additional codecs, which is often the case with other software.

Have a look at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Cheers

tx for your reply ill give it a try..

hi again i downloaded the vidieolan player from the netherlands it works great

on all my movies exept for ONG BAK from thailand...i cannot find an exe file on the dvd........any ideas? im going too the players web sight and ask around...thanks again for your help :o