How To Search For A Friend Who Went Missing This Past Week On A Road Trip

oevna

If the girl was travelling with relatives, then they must know of her whereabouts.

I’m sure if she went missing then the relatives would have reported it by now.

Appears that for some reason she is blanking the OP. Doesn’t seem like much of a friend to me. As another poster has mentioned, perhaps she has found a boyfriend or gone off on her own pursuits somewhere and doesn`t want to be disturbed.

Personally I wouldn’t worry about it and just delete her was your friends list and contacts.

The OP has nowhere stated that his friend is a bar girl.

Yes I know nor did I , i just said that to may people make Judgments from story's we all, or most of us have hared, When there are Genuine reasons some people jump to the wrong conclusions.

Update: All is well.

One of the kids (nephew or niece) caused her to drop her phone while I was talking with her. I remembered the call getting cut off abruptly when I last talked with her on December 27th, but thought nothing of it because her battery is always running out of charge mid-conversation, and so I assumed that's what happened.

It turns out she doesn't have my number written down anywhere, or any numbers for that matter. She just manually copies them all (or at least the ones she wants to keep) whenever she gets a new phone, or relies on people calling her back (she hasn't changed her phone number in years). She wasn't able to call me until the phone was finished being repaired today.

Thanks to all who expressed concern and gave helpful suggestions and advice. It was much appreciated.

One of the kids (nephew or niece) caused her to drop her phone while I was talking with her. I remembered the call getting cut off abruptly when I last talked with her on December 27th, but thought nothing of it because her battery is always running out of charge mid-conversation, and so I assumed that's what happened.

It turns out she doesn't have my number written down anywhere, or any numbers for that matter. She just manually copies them all (or at least the ones she wants to keep) whenever she gets a new phone, or relies on people calling her back (she hasn't changed her phone number in years). She wasn't able to call me until the phone was finished being repaired today.

Thanks to all who expressed concern and gave helpful suggestions and advice. It was much appreciated.

Happy days, as I said earlier it was a waste of a good worry.

best of luck , happy it turned out for you,

It is possible to forget the charger especially if you leave in a hurry (or maybe you even think it's in your bag already). It's happened to me at least once.

Does she remember your number? I can only remember one number in my phone book. I can't even remember my daughter's number so if the battery is flat I have no way of calling her.

Be patient and wait until the holidays are over.

cant even remember my own number, its in the phone.

likewise

Sweet as!