[Everything] Thai Hating Farang

zzaa09

On the same page are the ones that defend everything Thai. I am in the middle, i love it here but have enough negative things to say too.. But i had the same in my home country. I think its perfectly normal to see negatives in a place once you stay there long.

I think the ones with the rose tinted spectacles are as bad as the grumpy always Thailand bashers.

• Like 2

On the same page are the ones that defend everything Thai. I am in the middle, i love it here but have enough negative things to say too.. But i had the same in my home country. I think its perfectly normal to see negatives in a place once you stay there long.

I think the ones with the rose tinted spectacles are as bad as the grumpy always Thailand bashers.

Great comment - Spoken so all can understand and right on.

I'm sure even people who speak favorably of Thailand find certain Thai traits as being irritating such the habit of carelessly tossing trash anywhere they please. hahahhahaaa

When I see hateful bitter posts here on Thai Visa, It always makes me smile. The thing that immediately comes to mind is a haughty, highly educated and worldly farang who fell in love with a young beautiful ignorant and uneducated farm girl. He is then manipulated by this ignorant girl and she manages to extract a bundle of money from him. When she has the new mansion completed and a new car in her name, she throws him out and moves her family into the new mansion. passifier.gif

When I see hateful bitter posts here on Thai Visa, It always makes me smile. The thing that immediately comes to mind is a haughty, highly educated and worldly farang who fell in love with a young beautiful ignorant and uneducated farm girl. He is then manipulated by this ignorant girl and she manages to extract a bundle of money from him. When she has the new mansion completed and a new car in her name, she throws him out and moves her family into the new mansion. passifier.gif

Those are usually the same guys who believe age difference (where he is old enough to be her father) does not matter. They are right it does not as long as the money flows biggrin.png

Here we go again, the fixation with other people's opinions on their own life in Thailand.

I know this might seem strange to some, but once again I got out of bed this morning expecting to enjoy or not enjoy my day in Thailand entirely upon the basis of how my experience of the day develops.

Any amount of winging about Thais, or Thailand by others or indeed any amount of waxing lyrical on the pleasures of being in Thailand by anyone in earshot has zero impact on how I find my day here.

I accept that this might be something to do with my own psychology, or indeed with how I personally feel about my life here in Thailand - The views of others seem not to shake my own view.

The OP, and others, ought perhaps put their own views of life in Thailand under similar examination.

Twist and turn this question.

If you are happy and contented with your life, why then do the views of others even matter?

If they foundations are solid the building will not shake.

I think the really obsessive ones don't usually live in Thailand. They're back at home, bitter and angry about being ripped off by some bargirl, and have developed a complex about Thailand and vent their frustration on the internet. Some that do live here seem to be stuck in some backwater equivelent of a redneck trailer park and are very angry about it, and unable to do much about it

Redneck Trailer Park???? That was one of my reasons for leaving the USA...blood thirsty rednecks and greedy republicans..the further away, the better!

I understand that on a forum we will always get topics repeated every now and again, and usually we do let them run (new info, perspectives, new contributors and all that)

However, I think the

thais hate farang

or

farang hate thais

topics have been done and redone and overdone several times on this forum. all the time leading to nothing but negativity and slagging off someone or the other.

its the new year, new week. so no. lets not :)

• Like 2