Is There Anything More Annoying

monty1412

Ive seen a recent rash of " for sale" ads on various items both here and Baht Sold where the owner doesn't put the price in or in the case of a leather 1 piece suit doesn't include the size.

Given this is not ebay.. could there be a logical reason for this annoying behaviour or is it just plain stupid and annoying....

Im mean advertising clothing items or even a bike without pictures is just plain slack and stupid but not putting price or size in case of clothing ???? I dont get it...

pet peeve for the day vented.. I shall return to my state of glorious harmony and delusion immediately.

cheers

• Like 1

Aye, nowt as queer as folk eh?

The latest for me is while you're standing a suitable distance away from those cinema panels displaying what's on and the times, some people just come and stand RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU like you were just standing there for the fun of it!

And relax two three wai.gif

The latest for me is while you're standing a suitable distance away from those cinema panels displaying what's on and the times, some people just come and stand RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU like you were just standing there for the fun of it!

Just like the one where you are at a counter being attended to by the person there and some person comes up and starts to try and get his business done.... Im in Korea at present and had this happen two times today at airline counters.... on last occasion looked at the guy blankly and asked him what he didn't understand about concept of a queue.

People are stupid, that seller is one of them.

I've been looking on Mocyc.com for used bikes and often see ads with picture of a bike but no description of the year or mileage.

Oh man that's just plain WRONG!!

How can you possibly part with your hard earned cash without the crucial information you need???

I find the label on Imperial Leather soap really irritating? Especially when the bar is worn down and you can't get any bloody soap because of that pesky label! Why do they put that label on it?

Edited by MaiChai
  • Like 1

I find the label on Imperial Leather soap really irritating? Especially when the bar is worn down and you can't get any bloody soap because of that pesky label! Why do they put that label on it?

Step 1. Turn soap over to expose non label side.

Step 2. Wash

Alternate. Label still present after step 1? But new soap.

• Like 1

lazy, selfish tossers that don't bother to cancel the advert after item is sold... after MONTHS and MONTHS. No email responses to multiple queries, then a call gets them to say 'oh, that was sold six months ago." good thing cruise missiles are hard to find in Thailand.

• Like 1

Where l am they do it with cars and trucks. ohmy.png

• Like 1

laugh.png

He hasn't figured it out yet that peels off. rolleyes.gif

Are any of you guys able to log in to the ThaiVisa classifieds recently?

For the past week or so I've tried from two different PC's and can't get in to modify or delete my ads...

Not sure where on ThaiVisa to report the problem...

Thanks for any advice.

Tony

For the past week or so I've tried from two different PC's and can't get in to modify or delete my ads...

Thanks for any advice.

Tony

Maybe the Support forum. unsure.png

Thanks for any advice.

Tony

Hello Tony. It is working fine for us right now and the last few days. But we do have problems sometimes with that site and several others and the answer is always the same- Unplug router for several minutes and then connect it again. That dumps some memory problem that has occurred for certain sites and everything is well after that, until the next time.

And yes, that is VERY annoying, but I agree with transam- People who stop at the bottom of the escalator are a pain. So are people who stop in doorways to have a chat.

Thanks for any advice.

Tony

You have to check the 'remember me' box.

But yes the login is very problematic, has been for a few months. Sometimes you have to wait for the complete page to finish loading before entering username and password.

press ctr+f5 to do a hard refresh.

Thanks for any advice.

Tony

guys who hijack threads...clap2.gif

Drivers who dither! Which is about 95+% of drivers here.

I think thats one of the good Thai driving qualities. No one wants to crash into anyone else so its a dither, dither, dither until whoever has the space goes forward. Just one of those local driving customs that you have to get used to.

I know the label on the Imperial Leather peels off, but sometimes its a little pesky on coming off!

It's deliberate; when the soap starts wearing down, the label stands proud and can be used as a pedestal to keep the soap off of the basin so that it stays dry between uses. The soap lasts longer, doesn't get all gooey and the basin stays cleaner.