Realtor Recommendations?

My wife and I want to sell our one bed/one bath condo in Bangna (directly across from Central Bangna). Can anyone recommend a realtor? Had any good experiences with someone?

We currently rent out the condo, and it has a tenant in place. Is that an advantage? Should we wait til after the airport opens, in terms of selling price?

Any help is appreciated.

I doubt that you will find any Realtor interested in a condo outside of the CBD as the commission would just not be worth the time and most of there customers would not be interested. Believe local advertising is the normal sales method - a sign with your telephone number that those in and visiting the area can see.

I would not think a tenet would be a plus factor as believe most condo are owner occupied due to person not being able to afford other accommodations rather than as investment.

I have no real knowledge - above is just my opinion.

Edited by lopburi3

My wife and I want to sell our one bed/one bath condo in Bangna (directly across from Central Bangna).  Can anyone recommend a realtor? 
Please check out our firm.

www.property.th.com

We currently rent out the condo, and it has a tenant in place.  Is that an advantage?

For some buyers, yes.

Should we wait til after the airport opens, in terms of selling price?

That looks like it may be until 2007! Better to sell before if you are motivated.

www.property.th.com

• 3 weeks later...

:o For my opinion I have many condos for rent and for sale.

1. If you want to sale higher price,you should post directly in the website yourself.The mostly realtor want to sell quickly and get the commission.

2. The price maybe little adjust in the next year so you will get the rent fee.it is better.

3.Is it worth for investment ? example about the rent fee / the condo price %

please let me know. email : [email protected]

My wife and I want to sell our one bed/one bath condo in Bangna (directly across from Central Bangna).  Can anyone recommend a realtor?  Had any good experiences with someone?

We currently rent out the condo, and it has a tenant in place.  Is that an advantage?  Should we wait til after the airport opens, in terms of selling price?

Any help is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody have a recommendation for a professional realtor for selling a house in Bkk.

I have used Hamptons before and they are very good, not for selling a house, but for other requests, but they are focusing only on the sukhumvit and sathorn areas. They do not venture out of that corridor.

The house is in Bkk, on the subway route and would appreciate any recommendations for a good reliable real estate company.

• 2 months later...