Applying My Skills With A Business Plan

TomTom55

Sa wa dee exapts. I have been here in Thailand for a couple of years now and have learnt to speak the lingo at a decent enough level to have conversations with most locals. Back in my native country I studied graphic design and have been toying with some ideas recently.

Firstly I am aware of how hard it is to obtain a work position here, I have known that for a long time. I tried applying my skills on a few websites such as zazzle where you can custome make products with your designs and they do all the shipping and printing for a a set percentage on the profit. I gave up on that as it is so over populated there was little in the way of sales.

So, I am thinking of trying to find somewhere that will print Tshirts in bulk and get them sent down to Hua Hin where I am based. I could then design a brochur of the variety of Tshirts and my girlfriend would be the one to do the communication side of things around all of the markets in Hua Hin etc.

That is my main idea, although I am also quite into photography. I am aware however that there are many many people selling photographs here in Hua Hin at markets for fairly cheap prices, so The Tshirt designs would be a better option.

I gave up on trying to find an actual graphic design job a long time ago as companies obviously will pay a thai a lower wage than that of a farang.

So, if somebody could provide some good proposals for printers in BKK that would be great. I have looked through this forum on the subject but it I have not found something that is as relevant to what I am looking for.

Thank you for the time, Tom