Allergy Proof Bedding In Bangkok

jojothai

Hi all

I had a problem finding allergy proof bedding in Bangkok.

Tried hard searching the internet but nothing came up.

Checked at some local stores and could not find any leads.

Eventually found something. This is not an ad, just posting the information to help others.

At Bangkok hospital my wife uses , they could provide some but only had king size. I wanted queen size. They said they could order, taking about a week.

So I rang other hospitals and most declined to offer any anti allergy bedding unless a doctor was consulted.

Bumrungrad and BNH totally uninterested. Its bad enough being charged full hospital price never mind adding on consultation charges for this.

As it happens, I went and checked out the King size cover wrapping. The thai contact was there, and it worked well.

Information as below.

Company is called Fine living Co Ltd, product brand called Allertex. It is microfiber which is reckoned to be the best against dustmites.

Contact lady Khun Wipada 081 867 8938. She was extremely helpful.

There is a Web site at allertexallergycare.com - It is in Thai. I used my toolbar to translate and it was reasonably effective.

Sheets can also be bought at Central dept store but on the website they are currently giving about 15% discount so i have ordered direct.

Trust this is useful to others.

Jojo

• 1 month later...

thanks,

I actually use the same brand in my home on all the beds and pillows... they are made well...

I have used these tissue type allergy protectors before (and they always tear)

and I have also used the fluffy thick protectors, but they are so unecessarily heavy and take up the whol load of the washing machine.

the allertex ones are light and very durable, (no chance of ripping)

thanks for the info on allertex, coz I have a new extra bed and the shop that used to sell allertex (at Wave Place phloen Chit) they stopped selling it!

i was about to order on line internationally adn then saw your post!

thanks

Edited by easybullet3