Who Wants A Rare Toy?

karlos

Parting it out would be a shame but finacially speaking it would see the largest return once the new owner want's to sell it on again.

I found another Bimota on the same website a few months back selling for a simillar price, even with no green book i'd like to own one, shame i just bought my Ninja 650, grrrrr

Parting it out would be a shame but finacially speaking it would see the largest return once the new owner want's to sell it on again.

I found another Bimota on the same website a few months back selling for a simillar price, even with no green book i'd like to own one, shame i just bought my Ninja 650, grrrrr

I really need to stop looking at your post Karlos your a bad influence, I might go have a look when I'm home(if I get home) if its still available that could be 125k I may be parting withgiggle.gif don't think the Mrs would be to happy though. angry.png

I really need to stop looking at your post Karlos your a bad influence, I might go have a look when I'm home(if I get home) if its still available that could be 125k I may be parting withgiggle.gif don't think the Mrs would be to happy though. angry.png

I also need to stop reading your posts, because i'm becoming highly jealous of you sir :D

Are you throwing her in on the deal... sounds ideal.. 125K and your misses and you get a legendary bike....

Are you throwing her in on the deal... sounds ideal.. 125K and your misses and you get a legendary bike....

I don't think you could put a price on the Mrs mate she trumps any bike anytime, I'm not really sure how you have came to the conclusion that I was throwing in the Mrs as part of the deal????

'125k I may be parting withgiggle.gif don't think the Mrs would be to happy though' (with me parting with more money for another toy) Hope that has cleared that up for you.

Had an SB3 with a V&M stage three tuned 1100 GS1000 engine back in the UK some years back, in the days before the Japs had worked out how to make their big bikes go round corners. It would smoke the tyre in top and murder everything on the road in them days. Glad I didn't have it over here, I'd of been dead meat for sure. Happy days!