Forget Gay Marriage; We've More Important Things To Do: Thai Opinion

webfact

And while you are on it: pray tell, why they should promote anything on you?

For example, I DO NOT like when I went shopping on BigC, stand in front of one shell and thinking about new TV\read specs etc - and one of "sweeeeeeeet guuuyyysss" (from the staff) came to my back and stand a little (no any problem so far, despite his looookinnnggg) and then asked me...you know what? No, not something like "How may I help you chosing new TV mista". No. He sweetly asked me "Do you have a boyfriend yet?? I am freee.....". This once happened to me in Pattaya (BigC South Ptty).

I DO NOT like when I come to men toilet somewhere - and there is someone in front of the mirror, refreshing himself by putting pink girly lipstick (once happened in one bank's toilet)

I DO NOT like when someone coming to interview with me with this kind of gay's attitudes, styles of speaking etc., you know what I mean.

etcetcetc, on DAILY basis. Include the picture at the 1st post, yeah.

I simply do NOT want my kids even see this daily sodomity. Even a men wearing woman's cloth is already inappropriate picture to youngsters - you know their wants to copy adults just to look like adult one...But this country, it seems so normal...and they call themself "Buddhists", yeah. :(

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not Hitler nor Pol Pot. I can only guess what were they smokin' at those times.

Here I am explaining only my own personal views, and not call to kill/hang anyone.

So relieved that you don't want to commit mass murder of people just because their sexual practices disgust you. You're such a softie!

Nope. Why should I act - Im just a small men, what can I change in terms of the nations... I prefer watching the Mother Nature doing so. Much more effective and 100% guaranteed, believe me. :)

Im not Hitler nor Pol Pot. I can only guess what were they smokin' at those times.

Here I am explaining only my own personal views, and not call to kill/hang anyone.

So relieved that you don't want to commit mass murder of people just because their sexual practices disgust you. You're such a softie!

Nope. Why should I act - Im just a small men, what can I change in terms of the nations... I prefer watching the Mother Nature doing so. Much more effective and 100% guaranteed, believe me. smile.png

So will you love your gay children just as much as your straight children?coffee1.gifwub.png Edited by Jingthing

And while you are on it: pray tell, why they should promote anything on you?

For example, I DO NOT like when I went shopping on BigC, stand in front of one shell and thinking about new TV\read specs etc - and one of "sweeeeeeeet guuuyyysss" (from the staff) came to my back and stand a little (no any problem so far, despite his looookinnnggg) and then asked me...you know what? No, not something like "How may I help you chosing new TV mista". No. He sweetly asked me "Do you have a boyfriend yet?? I am freee.....". This once happened to me in Pattaya (BigC South Ptty).

I DO NOT like when I come to men toilet somewhere - and there is someone in front of the mirror, refreshing himself by putting pink girly lipstick (once happened in one bank's toilet)

I DO NOT like when someone coming to interview with me with this kind of gay's attitudes, styles of speaking etc., you know what I mean.

etcetcetc, on DAILY basis. Include the picture at the 1st post, yeah.

I simply do NOT want my kids even see this daily sodomity. Even a men wearing woman's cloth is already inappropriate picture to youngsters - you know their wants to copy adults just to look like adult one...But this country, it seems so normal...and they call themself "Buddhists", yeah. sad.png

1) You could just answer "Sorry, I am not interested!" like a civilized person would do!

2) Just ignoring it and going on with your business is not an option, obviously?!

3) No I don't know, what you mean! Because I much rather don't like someone coming to an interview and being plain stupid! Because that is what matters!

4) Let me guess: you are Muslim! And let me also guess (for I don't know for sure): your Holy Book might have one or the other thing to say about "empathy" or "compassion" and "love for your fellow humans"?!

Actually: what do you bother? No one is gay "at you"!

I once had a gay friend who tol;d my GF "If you ever suspect him (me) to be gay- let me know!" I saw that as a compliment, because an inteligent, kind, friendly and funny person had a crush on me! Not that I would have taken the chance, but...thank you!

You really need to grow some balls...oooops....

Edited by DocN
  • Like 2

So will you love your gay children just as much as your straight children?coffee1.gifwub.png

I have no gay children, and will never have.

The day one become gay, even sound it - will be the day I will have -1 children. I swear to God.

And yes - it is my task as a parent NOT to let them even think this way. Grow them in proper way, point them to a good directions I meant.

So will you love your gay children just as much as your straight children?coffee1.gifwub.png

The day one become gay, even sound it - will be the day I will have -1 children. I swear to God.

And yes - it is my task as a parent NOT to let them even think this way. Grow them in proper way, point them to a good directions I meant.

That sir, is disgusting. They let anyone be a parent these days, don't they?
  • Like 1

That was all, but they must have wanted to freeze the moment. You would want to do it for them.

"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them" Lev. 20:13

"For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper." Rom. 1:26-28

"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165

"Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets if be done to him." (Tirmidhi, a sahih (authentic) hadith)

"I undertake to observe the precept to abstain from sexual misconduct" (Lord Buddha)

In Thailand, traditional accounts propose that "homosexuality arises as a karmic consequence of violating Buddhist proscriptions against heterosexual misconduct. These karmic accounts describe homosexuality as a congenital condition which cannot be altered, at least in a homosexual person's current lifetime (http://en.wikipedia....uality#Buddhism)

The Dalai Lama ... commented that all forms of sex other than penile-vaginal sex are prohibited for Buddhists, whether between heterosexuals or homosexuals. At a press conference the day before the meeting, he said, "From a Buddhist point of view, [gay sex] is generally considered sexual misconduct." (http://www.religionf...ty/buddhism.htm)

Should I copy-paste more?

What is your point, please?

Correction: I don't actually know whether the Thai editorial writer is gay or not. He doesn't say so explicitly and I suppose saying he is when he isn't could be considered libel in Thailand (that should tell you something). So I retract calling him gay.

Thai homophobia takes different forms than Anglo culture homophobia. That doesn't mean it isn't just as real but maybe that blinds some people from Anglo cultures from seeing it. Thai gay people see it and live it.

Cheers.

I wonder if you would kindly give an example of the different forms of Thai and Anglo culture homophobia. I am not aware of these.

Wow! This get's better by the minute.

So you actually believe, that "being homosexual" is a choice that can be directed by "growing them in a proper way"!?

Let me ask you a simple question: do you know, what year we have???

1) You could just answer "Sorry, I am not interested!" like a civilized person would do!

Then I am not a civilized person. And I can smash his lipsticked face right right at the spot and accuse him on homosexual harrassment so I commit a self-protection, can't I? Yeah, I could be that bad.

Take it easy - I just spit and go out, and never come back to that BigC anymore. smile.png

2) Just ignoring it and going on with your business is not an option, obviously?!

I have NO businesses at the same room with the sodomit "in action". Yeah, Im old stinky barbarian and I love the way I am. smile.png

3) No I don't know, what you mean! Because I much rather don't like someone coming to an interview and being plain stupid! Because that is what matters!

I have no talks to someone acting not their own. And of course I have no opened positions, oops sorry mista. The reasons, they may ask? Ok: I don't like their face, I may answer. And my company is a gay-free company, I may even add. Yeah, Im that bad. smile.png

4) Let me guess: you are Muslim! And let me also guess (for I don't know for sure): your Holy Book might have one or the other thing to say about "empathy" or "compassion" and "love for your fellow humans"?!

Ohh dear, I am eating pork and drinking beer right now. Yeah, Im that bad Muslim, too. smile.png

Edited by alexakap

So you actually believe, that "being homosexual" is a choice that can be directed by "growing them in a proper way"!?

It's pretty clear now he is a radical Islamic fundamentalist and yes they believe it is OK to murder people for being gay. Edit, a hypocritical pork eating radical Islamic fundamentalist. As do radical Christian fundamentalists. Edited by Jingthing

That sir, is disgusting. They let anyone be a parent these days, don't they?

Then it is their problem and their responcibility, isnt it?

Correction: I don't actually know whether the Thai editorial writer is gay or not. He doesn't say so explicitly and I suppose saying he is when he isn't could be considered libel in Thailand (that should tell you something). So I retract calling him gay.

Thai homophobia takes different forms than Anglo culture homophobia. That doesn't mean it isn't just as real but maybe that blinds some people from Anglo cultures from seeing it. Thai gay people see it and live it.

Cheers.

I wonder if you would kindly give an example of the different forms of Thai and Anglo culture homophobia. I am not aware of these.

I am not your google, dude. Look around you. Read the OP article. Geez, some people!

That was all, but they must have wanted to freeze the moment. You would want to do it for them.

"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them" Lev. 20:13

"For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper." Rom. 1:26-28

"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165

"Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets if be done to him." (Tirmidhi, a sahih (authentic) hadith)

"I undertake to observe the precept to abstain from sexual misconduct" (Lord Buddha)

In Thailand, traditional accounts propose that "homosexuality arises as a karmic consequence of violating Buddhist proscriptions against heterosexual misconduct. These karmic accounts describe homosexuality as a congenital condition which cannot be altered, at least in a homosexual person's current lifetime (http://en.wikipedia....uality#Buddhism)

The Dalai Lama ... commented that all forms of sex other than penile-vaginal sex are prohibited for Buddhists, whether between heterosexuals or homosexuals. At a press conference the day before the meeting, he said, "From a Buddhist point of view, [gay sex] is generally considered sexual misconduct." (http://www.religionf...ty/buddhism.htm)

Should I copy-paste more?

What is your point, please?

Copy\paste homework, of course.

It's pretty clear now he is a radical Islamic fundamentalist and yes they believe it is OK to murder people for being gay. Edit, a hypocritical pork eating radical Islamic fundamentalist. As do radical Christian fundamentalists.

As radical democrats do for oil owners, too. 55555

Interesting you stopped the quote where you did, and left out "and have been linked with calls for compassion and understanding from the non-homosexual populace."

I did it because I have no compassion nor understanding of sodomity - and will always bash that regardless of "calls for". I am sorry but I was born/grown/came from the population where it is a big (if not the biggest) sin.

I am glad to hear that you are sorry that you come from a homophobic population.

I think he is just an attention seeker!

If he is really that stupid, ignorant and backwards (oooops) I sure pity his wife and children!

Oh nad to answer your question: no, you are not a civilized person!

Interesting you stopped the quote where you did, and left out "and have been linked with calls for compassion and understanding from the non-homosexual populace."

I did it because I have no compassion nor understanding of sodomity - and will always bash that regardless of "calls for". I am sorry but I was born/grown/came from the population where it is a big (if not the biggest) sin.

I wonder if you have an understanding of heterosexual sodomy.

This thread getting hot. intheclub.gif

I guess that's what happens when a virulent bigot crawls out from under his rock and lets it all loose.

Gays and their lovers are so tasty food to virulent bigots, you know. So soft and sweet. Indefencible. Not like those old-styled fibrous hairy barbarians. :)

This thread getting hot. intheclub.gif

I guess that's what happens when a virulent bigot crawls out from under his rock and lets it all loose.

Gays and their lovers are so tasty food to virulent bigots, you know. So soft and sweet. Indefencible. Not like those old-styled fibrous hairy barbarians. smile.png

So if you're gay child told you he is gay but he promises to never do the butt play thing, would you still disown him? In other words is it the "sodomy" that is your problem or the emotional/sexual orientation of human beings loving others of their own sex? Edited by Jingthing

I am glad to hear that you are sorry that you come from a homophobic population.

I came from the population where it is a big (if not the biggest) sin. And I am sorry to tell ya something you'd not like - not I am sorry I came from that population. Im proud that I came from there, FYI.

I came from the population where it is a big (if not the biggest) sin. And I am sorry to tell ya something you'd not like - not I am sorry I came from that population. Im proud that I came from there, FYI.

You have the power of choice and the human power of critical thought, dude. I come from a culture where people tend to think Big Macs are good eating and the Super Bowl is the zenith of high culture. I resisted and I'm a better man for it. Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I think he is just an attention seeker!

Wrong. Im just too old for this.

If he is really that stupid, ignorant and backwards (oooops) I sure pity his wife and children!

Wrong. Ask my wife (or almost any other thai gal) - she'll tell ya that she is SICK of useless boneless soft Thai men with their childish and girlie behaviors and irresponcibilities.

Oh nad to answer your question: no, you are not a civilized person!

So sue me then.