Loxinfo Dial Up...very Slow!

pluto_manibo

I have been using Loxinfo on a dial up modem on my desktop for the last 6 yrs at an average speed of 44-49 kps, but since last week it has been at a maximum speed of 31.2 kps. I am in the Pattaya area anyone else having problems with loxinfo dial up? I checked the phone lines ok....outside ok....computer ok...modem ok.... Its' the first time I have had such a painstakingly slow connection, can not find the reason why? :o .....

I have been using Loxinfo on a dial up modem on my desktop for the last 6 yrs at an average speed of 44-49 kps, but since last week it has been at a maximum speed of 31.2 kps. I am in the Pattaya area anyone else having problems with loxinfo dial up? I checked the phone lines ok....outside ok....computer ok...modem ok.... Its' the first time I have had such a painstakingly slow connection, can not find the reason why? :o .....

I still get 45-52 speeds.

I have two short phone cables with a connector in the middle and get up to 48 with my desktop. When I take the connector out and run straight from the phone jack to my laptop I get up to 52.

I had to remove a 1 into 2 splitter plugged into my phone jack also. It slowed down my speed. Now I have to diconnect my computer and plug my phone back in when I occasionally need to use it.

Edited by Smokin Joe

I get showed a very good speed, but in real it is sometimes terrible slow.

Pattaya north