Isaan, Farmers Idea Exchange - Meet-Up No. 3

bergen

Hi all,

I will be leaving Rayong shortly. If there is a room, please keep for me. If not, see you all tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Will try to reserve a room for you!

and looking forward to seeing you! biggrin.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

I will be leaving Rayong shortly. If there is a room, please keep for me. If not, see you all tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Will try to reserve a room for you!

and looking forward to seeing you! biggrin.png

hope you still have a room for us. On the way there now

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Got a room for you Baz, and Grimley has arrived already!! biggrin.png

Edited by bergen

Thanks Bergen

had a good time in the largest hotel room I've ever seen

but I do feel rough today

bob

And Thanks to you Bob, enjoyed your company and our cooking session biggrin.png

Just got home, Good meeting well organised by Bergen - congratulations and thanks. Nice to see so many new faces.

Next meeting on SUNDAY 8 April 2012 (to avoid clashing with Ubon Hash & Songkran) at our place:- Penn Worm Farm in Roi Et, which is within 7km of Roi Et city centre. I'll start a new thread in a couple of days or so with details and location etc.

WF

Just got home, Good meeting well organised by Bergen - congratulations and thanks. Nice to see so many new faces.

Next meeting on SUNDAY 8 April 2012 (to avoid clashing with Ubon Hash & Songkran) at our place:- Penn Worm Farm in Roi Et, which is within 7km of Roi Et city centre. I'll start a new thread in a couple of days or so with details and location etc.

WF

Enjoyed you and your mrs. company once again WF.

Looking forward to the next meet! biggrin.png

Thanks for your time and effort, that you and your family put into have'n us all.

Swing around with the boys and have a beer someday.

Was good to see you again Bpraim1, and we'll certainly drop by you one day! biggrin.png

Thanks everyone for a great meeting. Best weekend I have had for a long time. Thanks for your freiendship and the warmth shown towards me. First time I have seen 30 Farangs together without having to go to Nana Plaza or somewhere the same in Pataya. Looking forward to joining you all again in the future. Special Thanks to Bergen. Great job done mate.clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Thanks everyone for a great meeting. Best weekend I have had for a long time. Thanks for your freiendship and the warmth shown towards me. First time I have seen 30 Farangs together without having to go to Nana Plaza or somewhere the same in Pataya. Looking forward to joining you all again in the future. Special Thanks to Bergen. Great job done mate.clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Thanks for the kind words David. Will keep in touch and see you in a while! biggrin.png

Thanks very much for a warm welcome Bergen. As said above, it was unusual to see so many farangs together in one place. Contacts were made and information freely exchanged, probably saving us all many baht! .Think we will all be at the Roi et gathering. Unfortunately had to leave early due to the unforeseen.IA's bacon was the bogs dollocks btw. The 3 Aussies and 2 Brits from KK

Thanks very much for a warm welcome Bergen. As said above, it was unusual to see so many farangs together in one place. Contacts were made and information freely exchanged, probably saving us all many baht! .Think we will all be at the Roi et gathering. Unfortunately had to leave early due to the unforeseen.IA's bacon was the bogs dollocks btw. The 3 Aussies and 2 Brits from KK

Good to meet all of you, and looking forward to seeing you again at the next meet! thumbsup.gif

Bergen.

What can I say that hasn't already been said!!

You entertained us all royally.

As has been said "Thank you" so much for being such a wonderful host. How you cooked that superb lunch when you had Grimley Bob making those delicious pork pies beside you was an amazing achievement as I would have been totally distracted. Maybe the 2 of you should start a Cooks Meeting as I would be very happy to come as a taster!!

Fascinated to see round your lovely resort surounded by the mixed farm and in such a beautiful area. Much looked forward to coming and having another break with you there.

Finally

What an amazing group of 'farmers' collected together with you. Great discussions, great company who ALL got on so well as did the wives/partners too, great bbq in the evening and next morning most of us discovered on waking how well the drink also flowed!!!

Thanks so much for everything. 11 out of 10!!!!

Well I would also like to thank Bergen for being such a fine host,Tony for his hands on demonstration, Bob for his humour and cooking lessons, Thai Visa for supporting these information sharing meetings and all the members that came from near and far to be part of the experience. Thank you all.

Bergen, I want to get in touch with Helmet. He was the German Gentleman from Australia. I think he came from Ubon. He only stayed for the Saturday and I have a feeling he had not booked in anywhere. Would apreciate it if any of you have hais mobile number or email address. Helmet if you read this please get in touch with me. David

Bergen.

What can I say that hasn't already been said!!

You entertained us all royally.

As has been said "Thank you" so much for being such a wonderful host. How you cooked that superb lunch when you had Grimley Bob making those delicious pork pies beside you was an amazing achievement as I would have been totally distracted. Maybe the 2 of you should start a Cooks Meeting as I would be very happy to come as a taster!!

Fascinated to see round your lovely resort surounded by the mixed farm and in such a beautiful area. Much looked forward to coming and having another break with you there.

Finally

What an amazing group of 'farmers' collected together with you. Great discussions, great company who ALL got on so well as did the wives/partners too, great bbq in the evening and next morning most of us discovered on waking how well the drink also flowed!!!

Thanks so much for everything. 11 out of 10!!!!

Thanks for nice words Anthony! Had a great time with you as always!

Also thanks to Thaivisa for bringing us together and being of great help in meeting and connecting with lots of good people. biggrin.png

And a special thanks to George - Thaivisa for his unexpected sponsoring of the beer!

Much appreciated!! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Well I would also like to thank Bergen for being such a fine host,Tony for his hands on demonstration, Bob for his humour and cooking lessons, Thai Visa for supporting these information sharing meetings and all the members that came from near and far to be part of the experience. Thank you all.

Thanks for nice comments, and your contribution as well. Looking forward to meeting you again! biggrin.png

Bergen, I want to get in touch with Helmet. He was the German Gentleman from Australia. I think he came from Ubon. He only stayed for the Saturday and I have a feeling he had not booked in anywhere. Would apreciate it if any of you have hais mobile number or email address. Helmet if you read this please get in touch with me. David

I don't have his contact info, but I'll get it if I meet him! biggrin.png

Hi David ' I think my wife has a number ,I will give you a callafter I get it from her.