Thai Airways International Service Telephones

espinoza

Today I ordered an return ticket from Bangkok to Europe. After I finished the payment I saw that I ordered the outbound ticket one day to early. After a check on Thai Airways web-site I found their contact info. I tried to call about 20 times before one person answered, but he just hang up when I spoke English. Is this "As smoot as silk" ?

I understand that I have to travel more than one hour to the nearest travel agent to get help to change my departure time.

This is a shame for Thai Airways. If you are in Europe and have to call the local Thai Airways office you get answer prompte.

I think they could give some è-mail adresses the public could get trough on if they are not able to answer telephones.angry.png

Happened to me too. I was in BKK and had to change my flight back to Singapore. No one answered the phone when I called the Thai Airways BKK office. I then had to make an international call back to Thai Airways in Singapore to get my flight changed, Waste of money when you think you are in Thailand and could contact their local Thai Airways office. BTW, I still dont get it why Thai Airways had to park the farthest from the immigration at gate C7 or C5 depending on your flight. That is 800metres from the immigration. Yes...Smooth As Silk!

Strange. I fly Thai very often, and call them on a regular basis, I use 023561111, there is an annoying automated system to work through first then you get to speak to a real person and they are normally extremely polite and helpful.

MODS I hope I haven't broken any rules by posting what is a publicly advertised number and it is in direct relation to the thread.

Edited by RabC
  • Like 1

Depends upon which TG online site you used. I booked a ticket on the US web site and to change the booking and to demand a refund because TG canceled my next October booking, TG here in Thailand will not even talk to me, they say I must contact the Los Angeles office to deal with their screw up

So nothing surprises me here when it comes to service-less Thai International Airlines

I have called 023561111 several times to purchase tickets or change bookings and haven't had an issue.

What number did the OP call? We don't even know if he/she was in Thailand when he/she made the booking so maybe calling some other local or regional office. There's no denying that I have has issues calling some of the local Thailand offices and their Saigon office was a total nightmare trying to get through but that may be the local phone company. Either way, the 023561111 number is your 'silver bullet' for queries about tickets purchased with BKK as the issuing station.

It's standard operating procedure for the airline station issuing the ticket to be solely or primarily responsible for any ticket changes or refunds for tickets issued through that station. Most airlines will do what they can but I have had Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific both request that I wait for the issuing offices to come on line and respond when dealing with ticket changes outwith the originating country.

Ï bought the ticket from www.thaiairways.co.th, I was in Thailand at the time. The numbers I tried to call are the numbers given on this web-sites contact info. I tried both the ticketing service on Suvarnabhumi and the ticketing service in Bangkok.

Actually it was in the Bangkok office they hang up after answered the call. Yesterday I vent to an travel agent in Nong Khai and they managed to change my ticket in about two minutes, and charged me only 100 BTH. Thats what I call good service wai.gif