The Chief, Martin Shaw, Tim Pigott-Smith

steve187

Why buy dvd's anymore when everything you want is downloadable. Vuze is so easy. Download the programme, search for the chief and hit the arrow. You will have it free in a few hours. Buy an external hard drive and copy to that so you keep the memory free. Then plug the drive into your tv or DVD , whichever has a USB. And enjoy. I haven't bought a dvd for eighteen months and I get to watch all the latest British shows like Sherlock, misfits, etc.

Why buy dvd's anymore when everything you want is downloadable. Vuze is so easy. Download the programme, search for the chief and hit the arrow. You will have it free in a few hours. Buy an external hard drive and copy to that so you keep the memory free. Then plug the drive into your tv or DVD , whichever has a USB. And enjoy. I haven't bought a dvd for eighteen months and I get to watch all the latest British shows like Sherlock, misfits, etc.

Not available on torrent or NZB sites.

not available on nzb sites or p2p, but have found now, thanks to RabC post 2