Another Anfield Draw.

maccastime

Not another home draw,far too many again this season.Stoke stacked the rear,they had one chance on goal in the first half,we hardly threatened all night,Dirk went close with a header which he should have got. But we never really threatened at all,even with a large amount of possesion.

I am still seeing the same Andy Carrol biggest lad on the park,yet spends more time on the turf? yes he was shoved a few times but,hey you wont score goals lying on the deck,how much did we pay for him?? i always thought he was over rated,how many has he put between the sticks,for a striker not near enough.I was waiting for the chant from the Stoke lads last night...what a waste of money.....

The formation Kenny chose for this game was all wrong.

• Like 1

Can i cut and paste this great post to the Liverpool thread so that the guys there can hear some home truths?

To be honest, I thought it was a thread started by Smokie to take the piss. We can count the draws ourselves. I personally hate draws. In reality both sides have lost.

No depends who you are playing Abrak....for the likes of Stoke and Blackburn or Wigan it is a good result away from home,especially at Anfailed.

United yes i would agree it feels like a defeat everytime we draw which thankfully is not often.

Can i cut and paste this great post to the Liverpool thread so that the guys there can hear some home truths?

To be honest, I thought it was a thread started by Smokie to take the piss. We can count the draws ourselves. I personally hate draws. In reality both sides have lost.

I can take the piss on the official thread. Not that I would of course....King Kenny...102 caps...30 goals. jap.gif

any reason there is a second thread on liverpool?

closed, unless maccastime wants to PM me and convince me.

cheers

(and nope this has nothing to do with my mood from earlier this morning :lol:) saw this yesterday but was not in a position to close

nor did I want to be seen agreeing with that smokie member :whistling: but I think the other mods are busy)