Neckless Snatchers

smedly

well you truely lost me on that one Darrel <deleted> sort of reply was that - hardly helpfull

not sure all the gold shops would accept gold from just anyone and hand over cash, expecially 9crt gold of a distinctly western origin,

well you truely lost me on that one Darrel <deleted> sort of reply was that - hardly helpfull

not sure all the gold shops would accept gold from just anyone and hand over cash, expecially 9crt gold of a distinctly western origin,

They will at a very low price,with which the snatchers will be happy as jaabaa isn't that expensive.

I'm not sure either but it brought a smile to my lips and after a hard day at the orifice that's what I needed

all gold shops, will buy all quality of gold if you have an ID

robbers usually send the girlfriend /wife into make the transaction

if its 9k or 18k she says a farang gave it to her

prices offered are standard percentages of the daily price of 24k gold

they usually send to melt down, not buy to resell unless its a particularly ornate piece

so i am sorry to say that its highly likely you will never see this again

however i wish you luck and i am sorry for the upset this theft has caused you

my wife had 3 baht snatched years ago so i know how angry you are

a bit of general advise here, take pictures of everything.........

Once they saw it was only 9k they most likely just chucked it in the bin somewhere. Thai's only know 24k so they probably thought it was just fake. And I'm not being sarcastic.