Canal Road Expansion

huahinjoe

I'm not sure its a long time plan just realized, but noticed they started to clear down the sideway of the road to the way to the Immigration office from the traffic lights far to the Palm Hills Resort. Cutting out huge trees, taking away illegal vendors, draining off nasty swamps clearly shows the signs of the rapid developments.

Surely its a huge project and will costs hundreds of millions, just wonder whats the reason to make that road expanded if there is not a huge traffic on it except the 4-5pm rushhour. They must have a lot money in the Hua Hin Municipality if they can do project like this...

Anyway, I'm not complaining just share the news with you guys, surely will pick up some interest in the area about property prices and development. Maybe they want to divert traffic to this area as outside of the city there is a huge non-used land around the airport's end before Palm Hills waiting for new developments. Will be good for those folks who live around the area because will bring safer and faster drive to home from the city as I see there is a lot residental houses in the north western area of Hua Hin.

Hope they lay down some nice asphalt as well, not just do a cheap concrete road because at the moment the quality of this road is quite dramatic. If they cover the ugly canals too that would be fantastic or maybe they can make a very long market as Hua Hin is the city of markets, we have Village Market, Night Market, Floating Market, many thai market, now just need a Venice style Canal Market, haha...