What The...

Highwayman

Thai guy wearing the black t-shirt. 
I wonder if he knows what it means....... :o

Now that you’ve got me on tenterhooks, would somebody PLEASE post the picture in question or give the corresponding link if it’s available on the site of nationmultimedia.com. I’ve tried to find it, but no luck.

Well, we get yesterdays paper today here,  so tomorrow, if no one has posted the pic, I will be sure to go out and buy it.

did that make any sense at all?   :o  :D

Makes sense to me. Do they print tomorrows date on yesterdays newspapers (Thai editions) like they do in Chiang Mai? :D

Edited by lopburi3

I loved the photo in The Bangkok Post a few days ago of Michael Bolton arriving in Bangkok;there he was looking all the 50 odd years he must be, sagging cheeks and wrinkles and directly below was a half page advert promoting his concert with a fresh faced, 20 year old Michael gazing into the camera. It looked just like father and son!

I loved the photo in The Bangkok Post a few days ago of Michael Bolton arriving in Bangkok;there he was looking all the 50 odd years he must be, sagging cheeks and wrinkles and directly below was a half page advert promoting his concert with a fresh faced, 20 year old Michael gazing into the camera.  It looked just like father and son!

You can be so cruel.

:o