December 2, 200520 yr You will have seen some of these before, but good for whiling away the hours http://folk.uio.no/alied/TMoL.html
December 2, 200520 yr The meaning of Liff? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Check out the website. Oslo University at its best! Just found the term "Whasset". I have tons of those......
December 2, 200520 yr Author I think I am a "Worksop" <{POST_SNAPBACK}> So you haven't got a "Scremby" then??
December 2, 200520 yr No - but I just had to pull some "hastings" as my boss just walked into the office!
December 2, 200520 yr Author - brilliant Did you have a good "clabby" gambit ready?? Edited December 2, 200520 yr by andyfletch
December 2, 200520 yr Great i love it! I tried to make up a story with the words but there are too many of them - perhaps someone (much more intelligent than me) could start a "Never ending story..." using the words from both Meaning of Liff books... Would take time though..
December 2, 200520 yr Douglas N. *Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy* Adams is one of my all time favorite humouristic writer.
December 2, 200520 yr Is it the same guy - if so - mine too!!! Too many words to make up fun sentences, but will definitely buy the books when i can!
December 3, 200520 yr Author Great i love it! I tried to make up a story with the words but there are too many of them - perhaps someone (much more intelligent than me) could start a "Never ending story..." using the words from both Meaning of Liff books... Would take time though.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ok. lets try it: I was woken this morning by a huge "affcot" which lifted the covers, and decided it mus have been the result of too much " aasleagh" last night..............
December 4, 200520 yr Douglas N. *Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy* Adams is one of my all time favorite humouristic writer. he also wrote a travel book called " last chance to see " - highly recommended reading http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/0345371984.html
Create an account or sign in to comment