Canada, For President Of Usa

rmacdon61

Great video, and an interesting and humorous non-starter. Ever.

My father, yes my own father, who served in the US Navy in WWII in the South Pacific, who was born and raised and was willing to fight, and die for his country America....moved to Canada in the 1970's.

After a decade or so, he so much liked the country, and everything it stood for- he became a naturalized Canadian citizen.

He claimed the moment he was sworn in, with a Mountie in full uniform present, was one of the happiest moments of his life.

I visited him a few times up in Tsawassen Delta BC, and I have to say Canada is a marvelous place. Really some of the nicest people on the planet. If it wasn't so freaking cold, I probably would have retired there instead of CM.

The only issue, ahem, is that the US fought a war against Britain, and George III was the loser.

I doubt the US will be agreeable to reinstituting the British monarchy as their constitutional and titular head.

Or maybe not? violin.gifpost-4641-1156694083.gifunsure.pngwelcomeani.gif

My father, yes my own father, who served in the US Navy in WWII in the South Pacific, who was born and raised and was willing to fight, and die for his country America....moved to Canada in the 1970's.

After a decade or so, he so much liked the country, and everything it stood for- he became a naturalized Canadian citizen.

He claimed the moment he was sworn in, with a Mountie in full uniform present, was one of the happiest moments of his life.

I visited him a few times up in Tsawassen Delta BC, and I have to say Canada is a marvelous place. Really some of the nicest people on the planet. If it wasn't so freaking cold, I probably would have retired there instead of CM.

The only issue, ahem, is that the US fought a war against Britain, and George III was the loser.

I doubt the US will be agreeable to reinstituting the British monarchy as their constitutional and titular head.

What do ya mean COLD???

Weather today in BC:

The ridge of arctic air sitting across the interior of B.C. has also created strong outflow winds along the B.C. coast, producing wind chill values from -20 on the South Coast to -35 on the North Coast.

In the Interior, the arctic air and the northern winds are forecast to drop wind chill values to -35 in the South Thompson, Fraser Canyon and Nicola regions and to -45 in the Peace River, Yoho Park, Kootenay Park, Elk Valley and Chilcotin regions today. In Northern B.C. wind chill values could hit -50 by Wednesday afternoon.

Makes being here SO MUCH easier. Altho, I feel for people back home (NOT!!!) I did my time, now I decide how cold I want to be...........

All the Poms need to do is offer members of Congress and the Senate a knighthood each and they will be singing God Save The Queen before you can blink. tongue.png

Edited by sceadugenga

OMG, so funny. I live in Chilliwack (1 hour east of Vancouver) was minus 20 degrees yesterday!!! I'm living the dream. Will be in Chiang Rai at the end of March for 5 weeks. Can't wait for the heat!!! Love the video clips.

cheers, Brian, a proud Canuckrolleyes.gif