Why Wont My Tits Bounce?

nocturn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At a risk of being serious, the problem is that an animated GIF is a series of images in a single file which make up an animated sequence. A lot of resizing software simply can't handle that, so only resizes the first image and discards the rest.

understood, and i resized and tested my tits and they were bouncing fine before upload and in the preview in my control panel after being uploaded. this was however after uploading an unresized version that did not display properly.

i suspect i just have to give it some time and my tits will eventually revert to their perky selves once the isp cache has updated.

At a risk of being serious, the problem is that an animated GIF is a series of images in a single file which make up an animated sequence. A lot of resizing software simply can't handle that, so only resizes the first image and discards the rest.

That is correct.

You can try using this free online image editor, that resizes GIF animations: http://www.online-image-editor.com/

understood, and i resized and tested my tits and they were bouncing fine before upload and in the preview in my control panel after being uploaded. this was however after uploading an unresized version that did not display properly.

Resizing tits often results in unexpected complications.

Edited by Fookhaht

ok, so i resized my tits to 100x100, i came up with this number by downloading another avatar and checking its dimensions. is this correct?

is there a techy moderator type out here who can provide me with ANY advice? granted i have had some fun with this topic but my issue is real.

ok, so i resized my tits to 100x100, i came up with this number by downloading another avatar and checking its dimensions. is this correct?

is there a techy moderator type out here who can provide me with ANY advice? granted i have had some fun with this topic but my issue is real.

Your tits are finally bouncing now! Congrats :P

Your tits are finally bouncing now! Congrats tongue.png

Not here, they aren't. But then, my own avatar took a detour of 5 days before finally arriving. Maybe it's my ISP (True)? Interesting, I'll report when the famous tits are bouncing over here.

Your tits are finally bouncing now! Congrats tongue.png

I don't see bouncing tits, maybe try slapping them....................................... Oh sorry! Wrong procedure.......BTW no bouncing birds either sad.png ....