Estate Agents

Yes, but one says "for rent" and the other says "not for rent".

Personally I started laughing when I saw the price.

Seriously! Good luck with that.

Jokes aside I get a newsletter from a friend who is a realtor in Phuket. You would not believe the crazy prices for things I see on it.

Eg. buy a business that makes 25,000 NETT a month and has only been open for 1 year for 3m plus key money on a 3 year lease. Oh yeah, the fixtures are not for sale, just the ability to run the business. You would be better off with TOEFL degree for 1,000USD with a guaranteed 30k starting salary unless you are a dope and a lot less work.

Eg. 32 M THB for a Penthouse in Kata. Granted, it is pretty nice with a tiny pool on the patio but it is like 8 years old, only 2 bedroom, 100sqm, etc. etc. are you frigging kidding me? Imagine trying to move that thing. Rent the thing for a year for max 80k a month.

I think some people use the word “investor” a bit fast and loose.

Yes, but one says "for rent" and the other says "not for rent".

Personally I started laughing when I saw the price.

Seriously! Good luck with that.

Jokes aside I get a newsletter from a friend who is a realtor in Phuket. You would not believe the crazy prices for things I see on it.

Eg. buy a business that makes 25,000 NETT a month and has only been open for 1 year for 3m plus key money on a 3 year lease. Oh yeah, the fixtures are not for sale, just the ability to run the business. You would be better off with TOEFL degree for 1,000USD with a guaranteed 30k starting salary unless you are a dope and a lot less work.

Eg. 32 M THB for a Penthouse in Kata. Granted, it is pretty nice with a tiny pool on the patio but it is like 8 years old, only 2 bedroom, 100sqm, etc. etc. are you frigging kidding me? Imagine trying to move that thing. Rent the thing for a year for max 80k a month.

I think some people use the word “investor” a bit fast and loose.

That's the way farang cheat farang in Thailand. I saw many cases unbelievable.