90 Days Report In Suan Phlu On Saturdays?

Hi all!

It will be my first 90-days report and I'm not sure if they are open for this kind of service at the Suan Phlu office.

I'm not from a neighbouring country, but I've read in a forum that, even after the change of the main immigration office to Chaeng Wattana, they were still accepting 90-days report on Saturdays only. But the info is from Dec, 2010. Does anyone have an update?

I have also another doubt regarding the report date window (15 days before the expiration, 7 days after). I understand that if I go during these 7 days after, there will be no fine. Am I right?

Thanks in advance!

Do 90 day report at Chiang Watanna in Bangkok if not serviced by one stop (business) center for extensions. 15 days early to 7 days after are allowed without fine if done in person. If done by mail it needs to be there on 90 day date or before.

It seems I made a mistake with the report and re-entry permit. Indeed, it seems the re-entry permit is the only service available at Suan Phlu office.

I've checked the requirements for the services at One-Stop at http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/boi.html and our case is covered in one of the items of "types of applicants". I'll try there first and, if it doesn't work, I'll head to Chaeng Wattana.

Thanks for the advice!

Actually I hope they can accept the application in One-Setop based on item 9:

9. An applicant who entered into the Kingdom of Thailand due to certain obligations made between the Thai government and a foreign government.

There were an intergovernamental agreement for teaching in a local University. It's not a diplomatic job, but it comes from an agreement between my home country's Embassy in Thailand and the University, which belongs to the local government. Let's see if it works.

I'm in Bangkok, so Chaeng Wattana can be the Plan B.

Actually I hope they can accept the application in One-Setop based on item 9:

9. An applicant who entered into the Kingdom of Thailand due to certain obligations made between the Thai government and a foreign government.

There were an intergovernamental agreement for teaching in a local University. It's not a diplomatic job, but it comes from an agreement between my home country's Embassy in Thailand and the University, which belongs to the local government. Let's see if it works.

I'm in Bangkok, so Chaeng Wattana can be the Plan B.

Think Plan B is looking good