Fax

Traxster

I need to send a Fax to Sydney Australia within the next week

and I was hoping someone might know of somewhere I can it from.

There's a fax machine in the Internet cafe in our building but the lady keeps dialling the wrong number

and,when I point this out,insists it's the right number !

So I'm looking for an alternative in the Pattaya or Jomtien area.

Or in between even .

Cheers Y'all

and Kung Hei Fat Choy.....

Edited by metisdead
Font resized.

Try the CAT office in South Pattaya Road, good service and not expensive.

They have a tiny office in Soi Post Office also. I used it once and would do so again if I needed to.

It also does internet use by the hour for less cost than most internet shops in that area.

You can send it direct from your computer using this service -- (also, free for faxes to the USA)

Free is good but to other destinations it's USD2.55 per fax, or a prepayment of USD50 to get a much lower price per page.

Neither is very attractive for someone who rarely needs to send a fax.

I'm surprised they dont just do USD1 or 50cts per page, for example, which would probably be much more attractive to many potential users. These fax calls surely go via VOIP anyway so they cost the company a pittance to make.

"Neither is very attractive for someone who rarely needs to send a fax."

True - it basically comes down to which would you rather put the stress on-- your feet or your wallet. For me, it's much easier to navigate the keyboard than the streets of pattaya. Obviously, everyone has their own preference.

My preference would be to spend US$2.55 (80 Baht) to send a fax to Australia from home rather than having to go out and deal with the draining rigors of the pedestrian jungle. To each his own . . . biggrin.png

If you have a scanner and a fax modem, you can send a fax from you computer for the cost of the phone call. Windows has built-in fax ability, if it's installed. (If not installed, it's easy to install it.)

If you have a scanner and a fax modem, you can send a fax from you computer for the cost of the phone call.

I have a scanner and a fax modem. Unfortunately I have no fixed phone line, only cable internet.

I did find this though http://www.pamfax.biz which seems to offer better value than the other online fax service mentioned.