Police Search For Underage And Foreign Prostitutes In Pattaya

Rimmer

Police search for underage and foreign prostitutes in Pattaya

PATTAYA:-- The Tourist Police in association with officers from the Anti-Human Trafficking Division of Region 2 Police conducted a raid of two well-known entertainment areas in Pattaya where Prostitutes are known to operate. Officers went to Soi 17 off the Tepprasit Road and to the South Naklua area in search of underage prostitutes and foreign prostitutes who may have been sent to Thailand to work in brothels as part of a Human Trafficking network. On this occasion all suspected prostitutes were over 18 and no foreign nationals were found.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-01-21

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

lol

I guess they could not find directions to walking street

Haven't been to WS for a few months now - do they still have that big glass window with very non-thai looking women gyrating in it????

lol

Haven't been to WS for a few months now - do they still have that big glass window with very non-thai looking women gyrating in it????

Dunno..... But walked down there with the Mrs late last year and Russian hookers everywhere

lol

Dunno..... But walked down there with the Mrs late last year and Russian hookers everywhere

Come on now... you saw about 5 or 6 that looked like they were on the game and that included some 'Russian' tourist ladies who chose to undress to impress. The clue is the bruiser hubby and sprogs in tow.

lol

Come on now... you saw about 5 or 6 that looked like they were on the game and that included some 'Russian' tourist ladies who chose to undress to impress. The clue is the bruiser hubby and sprogs in tow.

Quite often you have these Russian women on the game here. I mostly see them sat alone in some of the smaller bars where they are freelancing. They are not cheap either. A few friends have enquired how much and come away shaking their heads at the cost.

On this occasion all suspected prostitutes were over 18 and no foreign nationals were found.

i thought thailand didnt have any prositutes ?

And I thought the business per se was illegal ?.....so what are they saying ?.....its legal provided the person concerned is over 18 and is not foreign ?

On this occasion all suspected prostitutes were over 18 and no foreign nationals were found.

i thought thailand didnt have any prositutes ?

And I thought the business per se was illegal ?.....so what are they saying ?.....its legal provided the person concerned is over 18 and is not foreign ?

It's legal to be suspected as long as the person concerned is over 18 and is not foreign

Hoe much juice do the russkis have for there to not even be some token busts?