Where Can I Buy Golden Virginia Rolling Tobacco In Pattaya?

scorpio

A quick look on G:

Friendship and Best Supermarket do it for around 248 bt.
The 2 places which have the very good selections of tobaccos ,incl OH,& a good selection of cigars are Modern City on Beach Road,& Best Supermarket opp Topps,Pattaya Klang

Doubt there's a restriction on how much you can buy, but there's certainly a restriction on how much you can take into UK which is 250g per person.

Edit: I saw it at the airport duty free in December so you might try checking at King Power in Pattaya to compare prices.

Edited by PattayaParent

What i really want to know is how much golden virginia i can buy duty free at airport, i have heard there is a restriction on it now

I find it helps if you smile when the nice customs lady searches your bags in the UK. I get away with about 10 50g packs of virginia and 200 cigs. I smile and say it is for my own personal use.

What i really want to know is how much golden virginia i can buy duty free at airport, i have heard there is a restriction on it now

I find it helps if you smile when the nice customs lady searches your bags in the UK. I get away with about 10 50g packs of virginia and 200 cigs. I smile and say it is for my own personal use.

That's OK if you are arriving from EU and have paid the duty in the EU.

I have just got onto it....

It is available in Foodland Pattaya Klang, Best Supermarket North Pattaya Road for sure...

I guess it is available in any Faranag orientated supermarket also..

Sorry I forget how much I pay, but I do remember thinking "thats not cheap"

That's OK if you are arriving from EU and have paid the duty in the EU.

In my case, the last few times through LHR & LGW from here with no Europe stops. I was searched every time. The customs were not looking for ciggies, but looking for drugs.

I was honest about what I was carrying each time and allowed through with no problems. Being polite and a smile can still do you some good :)

It is available in Foodland Pattaya Klang, Best Supermarket North Pattaya Road for sure...

About 240 Baht for 50 gms.

My mates back in UK told me not to bother bringing any back as they were getting them in the pubs for a Quid a packet.

My mates back in UK told me not to bother bringing any back as they were getting them in the pubs for a Quid a packet.

Never known it that cheap for centuries.

Belgium, Spain, Portugal. All no longer that cheap since pressure applied by HMG a few years back.

On the other hand, you could let me know the name of the pub as I'm back there in 2 weeks - sadly. :(

Never known it that cheap for centuries.

Belgium, Spain, Portugal. All no longer that cheap since pressure applied by HMG a few years back.

On the other hand, you could let me know the name of the pub as I'm back there in 2 weeks - sadly. sad.png

Decades not centuries.

It's been about 10 years since I last took some back so maybe the prices have gone up since then?