Thai Police Arrest Brutal Pakistani Stepfather For Abusing 5-Year-Old To Death

webfact

Unfortunately the mother perhaps stayed in this kind of abusive relationship because of money. There would be no other reason for anyone in their right mind to put up with this. What suprises me is that if she were in anykind of government school, why did any teachiler come forward to isolate this child and question her as to the hlorrible cigarette burns on her body. I cannot believe that these kinds of marks on a child's body could go un-noticed by anyone. I would bet money that more of this goes on, and this is not an isolated incident by any measure.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been talking to my gf about this and she tells me that this guy ,as apparently reported on some thai media this morning is using the excuse that the little girl was prossesed by " ghosts " and he was beating the ghosts out of the little girl. If this is true ,he has not even one ounce of decency left to accept the consquences of what he has done . Blame the spirit world .Blame ghosts , blame everybody else except himself.

First: RIP, little angel!

Second: a scumbag is a scumbag and it doesn't really matter if he is Pakistani or muslim or from Mars.

I bet, there are millions of Pakistani muslims (or the likes) who treat their women with respect and their children with love- also their step-children.

My GF has a little girl and I couldn't love her more, if she was "my own"...in fact, I see her as my own.

No man, no muslim, no Pakistani...should ever do THIS to any child or mother.

• Like 2

I understand the comments about the mother is partially to blame, but can you imagine being controlled and dominated for years by a man who would probably beat the sh*t out of you for speaking out of turn? I feel sorry for the mother - having to see the person that you have been married to (either arranged or selected) beat your child to death. Imagine if the mother had said something - there could be two corpses.

I also don't agree on generalising across a religion with statements that 'they're all like that' - but in general, it appears that religions that give men absolute and unchecked power in society and families often see these types of crimes. Many women get 'punnished' through murder, rape or being burnt alive - not sure if it is a religious thing or a cultural thing. Often when I hear about the crimes that men commit against women, children and other men it makes me feel sick.

Real men should stand up and state that 'all violence against anyone is a crime'.

• Like 1

Surely the police who received the previous report on the abuse of this girl must share the blame for this horrible death.

Will the policeman who investigated it be blamed at all?

I doubt it.

Indeed. From report sounds like someone took the time to try and report the little girl as a "child in need of protection" to proper authorities. Must be some kind of confusion for that part to even be alleged. Is almost like admission of responsiblity.

And really what does it have to do with any religion.

Violent societies & practices in raising kids lead to physical child abuse. So sad.

I feel it's unnecessary to throw curses & bad wishes at the perpetrator as obviously his future does not look good at this point.

Are you from Mars? That is one of the stupidest statements I have ever heard. This is a classic troll post. Read the forum rules.

• Like 1

Surely the police who received the previous report on the abuse of this girl must share the blame for this horrible death.

Will the policeman who investigated it be blamed at all?

I doubt it.

Indeed. From report sounds like someone took the time to try and report the little girl as a "child in need of protection" to proper authorities. Must be some kind of confusion for that part to even be alleged. Is almost like admission of responsiblity.

And really what does it have to do with any religion.

It does when that particular theocracy sanctions it.

• Like 1

Violent societies & practices in raising kids lead to physical child abuse. So sad.

I feel it's unnecessary to throw curses & bad wishes at the perpetrator as obviously his future does not look good at this point.

Are you from Mars? That is one of the stupidest statements I have ever heard. This is a classic troll post. Read the forum rules.

interesting,,, Ineptocracy

crony-ocracy might also apply in there somewhere

Guys, guys... this is an old and HUGE debate. Muslims like to follow old ways (male head of family and so on) and sure, for good reason. Look at western wifes and kids getting so "out of place" (a teenager evicting his father, wife taking 80% of yours whilst living with lover and so on) Muslims like the Koran in it's unaltered state (in fact most say it should only be read in arabic to keep the meaning true) (not like the bible been rewritten so many times) Shariah law... and so on..... Then theres the thing, Child abuse, wife abuse... so on and so on... so, we have this Paki (oh is that offensive? did I say wrong? well, they are happy to call me unclean white pig infadel on the way to hell, buy hey, thats ok.. get it?) I can so see what happend here, the esteemed brother from the land of the pure is amongst them.. so hats of to the Thai Moslim comunity that did not allow the final crime... but as horrible as it is, they try to let things sort itself out.... ahhh blah blah.. sure this is a can of worms and I just feel sad (a lot) for that little girls, I have 2 myself... perhaps it is like this, nomatter who and what releigion , u disagree with someone and strike out... its about thinking ur right, ego and all the negative human traits , so

can I wish love on all you brothers and sisters out there... in the words of John Lennon... all the world needs is love...

• Like 1

If the police had already visited him, why did they not check his passport, why was he not arrested for illegal entry at the first interview. Seems to me that there has been a bit of "shit" policing here and someone deserves a good bollicking. If the police had done their job in the first place, this poor little girl would be alive today.

• Like 1

interesting,,, Ineptocracy

crony-ocracy might also apply in there somewhere

I'm working on that definition. Got plenty of input locally.

For these types of crimes , only the death penalty will suffice. And even that should not be made easy!

that is why I'm against the death penalty , it is too easy... this guys should get a LIFE of suffering and not an easy way out by death.

Whilst I would imagine the perpetrator here will have a hard time in a Thai jail, and may well not survive, in a European jail, and especially in the UK, he would likely have an easy life, and all the do-gooders would be trying to have him released after 10 years.

Sure the death penalty as we know it today is too easy for him. He should be hung, drawn and quartered or as others have said, suffer the same punishment as he meted out.

In an Australian jail, as a child murder or abuser, his life will be hell...........NO mistake !

I obviously don't know from personal experience, but I understand that child abusers are treated very badly in US prisons by the inmates. May his fate be the same in a Thai prison.

Same in Australia and offenders are segregated for thier own protection.

Yes George, but the inmates will get to them sooner or later.

It fortunately never ceases to amaze me how ignorant, small minded, bigoted people take an abhorrent and despicable event and try to turn it into some kind of commentary on different religions.

Your very comments produce the type of atmosphere allowing violence that you are supposedly against.

Every culture on the planet has despicable acts against innocent people. To use it as an opportunity to build hate and animosity towards people is truly one of the lowest forms of human behavior.

Bravo!,

I take it you have never heard of muslim blood feuds (fathers and brothers killing their sister/daughter for talking to a man), muslim clitoris removal, suicide bombers in shopping centeres etc etc and the list goes on.

If saying that the koran and its muhamedian followers are more brutal than the rest of us is the lowest form of human behavior, then lower me down, my friend....lower me down.

One of the best posts on this thread. You can deny the truth but denial does not change the fact that it is still the truth.

It fortunately never ceases to amaze me how ignorant, small minded, bigoted people take an abhorrent and despicable event and try to turn it into some kind of commentary on different religions.

Your very comments produce the type of atmosphere allowing violence that you are supposedly against.

Every culture on the planet has despicable acts against innocent people. To use it as an opportunity to build hate and animosity towards people is truly one of the lowest forms of human behavior.

Bravo!

Spot On, perfect coment

Bravo!,

I take it you have never heard of muslim blood feuds (fathers and brothers killing their sister/daughter for talking to a man), muslim clitoris removal, suicide bombers in shopping centeres etc etc and the list goes on.

If saying that the koran and its muhamedian followers are more brutal than the rest of us is the lowest form of human behavior, then lower me down, my friend....lower me down.

no need for anybody to "lower you down" kind Sir. you are already doing an excellent job.

Not a perfect comment. Sure every culture on the planet has its nut cases that commit atrocities against innocent people. But there is only one culture (religion) that teaches and condones it. Example: kill all infidels. More examples but too numerous to mention.

Honourable Learned Sir, Esq.;

please enlighten us which sura in the Qr'an condones the torturing and killing of an innocent 5-year old girl?

Bravo!,

no need for anybody to "lower you down" kind Sir. you are already doing an excellent job.

same can be said for that theocracy

(no need for anybody to "lower them down" kind Sirs. they are already doing an excellent job.)

but everybody knows that, including you.

The TV coverage was shown, people standing outside the house cause of the press cameras, coppers inside with the body on the floor covered with a blanket, the girls mother crying over the body and the guy who did it sat in a corner with the police there, he was checking his bag out and was sat there, I did see some emotion from him for about 1 second. And also another Muslim guy there, maybe a relative as well.

It was said that she cried so he held her upside down by her feet then let her go, when she was on the floor he started burning her, then he realised she was dead and wanted to move the body to the cemetry, but residents stopped him.

Maybe the ass***e was on Yaba or Alcohol.

Edited by TantraMantra

Not a perfect comment. Sure every culture on the planet has its nut cases that commit atrocities against innocent people. But there is only one culture (religion) that teaches and condones it. Example: kill all infidels. More examples but too numerous to mention.

please enlighten us which sura in the Qr'an condones the torturing and killing of an innocent 5-year old girl?

As requested.

Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

This does not exclude anyone.

Thank you for your accolades my fine friend. May the honey from ten million bees sweeten your life forever. In the following verse of the Sura it commands all infidels be killed. All does not exclude any children of any age.

Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

you will find a dozen similar quotes in the Holy Bible but hardly anybody winks an eye or uses the Bible as a reference to smear those who believe in it.

but this thread and my question refer to a poor little girl which (it seems) was brutally killed. so i'm asking again, please quote the sura which asks/condones the torturing and killing of little girls. surely you will not extrapolate "infidel" and label said little girl an infidel? or perhaps you will?

Oh Boy where do i start. How about this .. I am from Pakistan and as much as most of the people commenting here would like to generalize, am not a "Fundamentalist bearded animal from the dark ages" as normally thought.

Secondly "Aree Amudbud" is not a Pakistani name, never even heard concoction of letters ever in my life (heck most of Pakistani's would have a problem pronouncing such a name), so i am not too convinced about his Pakistani Origins.

Now on to the sad news... This bugger should be sent into the hilton for life and RIP little girl. Such events are not specific to any country or Religion. If you follow news from US you should already know this. So stop bashing Muslims or Islam. There are psychos everywhere.

Finally about Islamophobia - and there sure seems to be a lot of it here. Do some research before you post things that you read on a blog. "Islam gives the right to do whatever to women or children" - What are you crazy? The Unfortunate reality of this is

- Most of these practices are socially driven then religious

- Most of the Muslim know very little about their religion and hence attribute social practices to Religion

- Rest of the world probably would rather follow the popular belief about the perceived value system of a religion then to actually research it

Peace

This lady is also from pakistan and is a brave hero of humanity.

"Why can we not spread love, peace and harmony in our relationship? Why just war?"

Veena Malik speaking against islam and pakistan

Edited by z12