Democrats File Impeachment Charges Against PM Yingluck, Foreign Minister Surapong

webfact

Yingluck should be impeached for being a CLONE, and a clone of a criminal at that.

Thaksin 'clone' to be first female Thai PM

http://news.smh.com....0704-1gxna.html

the fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, who lives in exile after being ousted in a 2006 coup and describes Yingluck as his "clone".

Yingluck to be 'clone' of ex-PM brother

http://www.chinapost...Yingluck-to.htm

She is widely seen as the political proxy of her older brother, the fugitive former premier Thaksin Shinawatra, who himself describes Yingluck as his “clone”

Edited by wxyz

very transparent

Human Rights Watch has branded ousted Thai prime minister “a human rights abuser of the worst kind”

Thaksin’s human rights violations.

Thaksin presided over extrajudicial killings during the notorious “war on drugs”. HRW says 2,500 people were killed during one three-month period at the start of 2003.

Thaksin told the Thai military to employ any means to suppress an insurgency in the south of Thailand.

Thaksin Suppressed the Thai media.

Edited by wxyz

very transparent

Human Rights Watch has branded ousted Thai prime minister “a human rights abuser of the worst kind”

Thaksin presided over extrajudicial killings during the notorious “war on drugs”. HRW says 2,500 people were killed during one three-month period at the start of 2003.

Thaksin told the Thai military to employ any means to suppress an insurgency in the south of Thailand.

Does anyone anywhere today gives a r@t's a@s as to what HRW says? I would have thought the majority of Westerners are more concerned as to where their next meal is coming from.

very transparent

Does anyone anywhere today gives a r@t's a@s as to what HRW says? I would have thought the majority of Westerners are more concerned as to where their next meal is coming from.

Comforting words for the VICTIMS of human rights abuse I am sure, you must have a huge heart.

Edited by wxyz

very transparent

Comforting words for the VICTIMS of human rights abuse I am sure, you must have a huge heart.

Yes, I do. I just don't subscribe to the like of HRW, Greenpeace, all these so called do-gooders.

very transparent

Yes, I do. I just don't subscribe to the like of HRW, Greenpeace, all these so called do-gooders.

You must subscribe to all those do-badders then, “You are the company you keep”

Pheu Thai threatens legal action against Democrats over impeachment move

BANGKOK, Jan 26 - Thailand's ruling Pheu Thai Party on Thursday said it will file a counter charge against the opposition Democrat Party and its 145 MPs for filing a false petition against the prime minister and foreign minister on their alleged role in returning a passport to fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra.

Pheu Thai spokesman Prompong Nopparit announced the move following the Democrat Party filing of a petition with Senate Speaker Theeradej Meepian to impeach Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul on Tuesday.

The Democrat petition signed by 145 party MPs accused the premier of intentionally neglecting her duty, and Surapong of violating several foreign ministry regulations including the return of a passport to a person with an outstanding arrest warrant.

The Democrat action was in response to Surapong's remark last December that he had returned an ordinary passport to fugitive ex-premier Thaksin as a ‘New Year's gift’ and that his action complied with ministerial regulations and was within his authority as foreign minister.

Prompong commented today that the Democrat move is considered politically motivated and attempted to link the premier with the re-issuance of the passport to Thaksin.

Spokesman Prompong accused the Democrat Party of intentionally filing a false complaint and said that the Pheu Thai legal team will file a countercharge against the party and its 145 MPs who endorsed the impeachment petition.

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2012-01-26

very transparent

PTP sycophants - when it suits them.

Yingluk claims that her government is "for all Thais" not just one person. If the FM gave the passport as a New Year's gift from this government, why didn't "all thais" receive a similar gift of equal value?

What does he get for Thai New Year, a "get out of jail free" card?

Prompong commented today that the Democrat move is considered politically motivated and attempted to link the premier with the re-issuance of the passport to Thaksin.

yeah right, the clone had nothing to do it the re-issuance to her maker.

ermm.gif

Well there is no doubt that as PM she is the 'boss of Foreign Minister'

who 'acts at her pleasure', so if he did something illegal

and she doesn't countermand it, then she is culpable for his

'official actions' in her government as a cabinet minister,

and her 'inactions relating to them', once known to her.

That is the basis of her being charged.

Since these actions of his are themselves political actions in support of

their party boss, "Thaksin Thinks, Puea Thai Does",

then to charge this is a debasing counter political action is a logical absurdity.

The one action rightly springs from the other, there is no separation via semantics possible.

Edited by animatic

Prompong commented today that the Democrat move is considered politically motivated

Shock horror!

Prompong is a politician, his actions are all political.

His motivations are not those of a public servant,

but a sycophant servant of a liege lord in self-exile.

If he were in King Henry VIIIs court he would already have been Cromwell'd,

with an equally drunken axe man.

His comment is fruit of a poisoned tree.

Edited by animatic

I believe that RA finds them quite useful, when they say something which serves his employers' interests, that is ? wink.png

But I was not aware that the majority of Westerners are on the brink of starvation, when did global trade cease, putting them into this position ? I must arrange some food-parcels for friends-and-family ! laugh.png