Silverlake Music Festival

toenail

As for Darrel, if you can drag yourself out there next year i will feed you from my new restaurant for free that evening which is in that area and even throw in a bottle of Siverlakes finest!

A kind and generous offer. But it would probably take me at least a year to decide that it's worth going that far, even for a free meal.

Glad you enjoyed the show.

Just curious: if we all chipped in and sent you in a limo, offered a free gourmet dinner, sat you down in a private climate controlled box, would you pay 100 baht for a ticket?

As for Darrel, if you can drag yourself out there next year i will feed you from my new restaurant for free that evening which is in that area and even throw in a bottle of Siverlakes finest!

A kind and generous offer. But it would probably take me at least a year to decide that it's worth going that far, even for a free meal.

Glad you enjoyed the show.

Just curious: if we all chipped in and sent you in a limo, offered a free gourmet dinner, sat you down in a private climate controlled box, would you pay 100 baht for a ticket?

55555cheesy.gif

Yes will be breaking ground soon,and the planning and expense that is going into the area is quite remarkable. The large water park will be open by the end of the year, With slides and the such. The vineyards grapes are coming along as well. The area will be upscale in the Tuscan style with even a water walk. Other really cool stuff I'll share later. It will surely be a welcome change and make things more family oriented for Pattaya. Like we need that.😄

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I saw in the Bangkok Post one weekend about some big company signing the final contract to open a water park south of Pattaya. The design is from some American company (I think). It looked like big bucks and a major tourist attraction like the one Disney has in Florida. --Yet, I never saw anything written in the local Pattaya newspapers. I this the same park I wonder?

This is the one and will certainly rival the top water parks in the world, let alone America.

Yes will be breaking ground soon,and the planning and expense that is going into the area is quite remarkable. The large water park will be open by the end of the year, With slides and the such. The vineyards grapes are coming along as well. The area will be upscale in the Tuscan style with even a water walk. Other really cool stuff I'll share later. It will surely be a welcome change and make things more family oriented for Pattaya. Like we need that.😄

I saw in the Bangkok Post one weekend about some big company signing the final contract to open a water park south of Pattaya. The design is from some American company (I think). It looked like big bucks and a major tourist attraction like the one Disney has in Florida. --Yet, I never saw anything written in the local Pattaya newspapers. I this the same park I wonder?

This is the one and will certainly rival the top water parks in the world, let alone America.

We will see,said the blind man.

Just out of curiosity,have they started to work yet on the waterpark that is supposed to be finished end of this year,and if so , are they still making progress?

We will see,said the blind man.

Just out of curiosity,have they started to work yet on the waterpark that is supposed to be finished end of this year,and if so , are they still making progress?

Yes they have broken ground and had a ceremony with the big cheeses from BKK and look to be moving right along.

What has happened to the water park project on Sukumvit on the opposite side of the road near Nong Nooch Tropical Garden? That one was originally supposed to go all the way down to the Ban Saray beach from Sukumvit

I only ask since there are always cars parked at the office , yet no apparent building activity. If that project is a go, what impact will that have on a Water Park at Silver Lake ?

Or is this once again the Thai way ; if there is one then more can only be better

What has happened to the water park project on Sukumvit on the opposite side of the road near Nong Nooch Tropical Garden? That one was originally supposed to go all the way down to the Ban Saray beach from Sukumvit

I only ask since there are always cars parked at the office , yet no apparent building activity. If that project is a go, what impact will that have on a Water Park at Silver Lake ?

Or is this once again the Thai way ; if there is one then more can only be better

Unaware, sorry. Like Nong Nooch though. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Rimmer
Multiple quoted replies removed

So foodlover just so we can understand, there is a water park being built at Silver Lake Vinyard and you are going to have a restaurant there in the Tuscan style, Is that correct or have I got it wrong?

]Just curious: if we all chipped in and sent you in a limo, offered a free gourmet dinner, sat you down in a private climate controlled box, would you pay 100 baht for a ticket?

I'll have to think about it.

Good thinking. There is always a catch. Edited by Jingthing

So foodlover just so we can understand, there is a water park being built at Silver Lake Vinyard and you are going to have a restaurant there in the Tuscan style, Is that correct or have I got it wrong?

Nope, the water park is next too Silver lake Vineyards. There was an article in the Bangkok Post that i cant find. Maybe someone that is better than i could find it. I remember something about BOI and the such. Soon you will see the entrance.The area will be developed in the style of Tuscany, at least that's the poop right now. As for a restaurant, have not decided the concept. Don't think Mexican and would like to put together a Medditeranean 4 star type joint with tapas and the such. How many in your party? Would you like smoking or non?

Nope, the water park is next too Silver lake Vineyards. There was an article in the Bangkok Post that i cant find. Maybe someone that is better than i could find it. I remember something about BOI and the such. Soon you will see the entrance.The area will be developed in the style of Tuscany, at least that's the poop right now. As for a restaurant, have not decided the concept. Don't think Mexican and would like to put together a Medditeranean 4 star type joint with tapas and the such. How many in your party? Would you like smoking or non?

Are you gonne build the restaurant to Rimmer's preferences?

Are you gonne build the restaurant to Rimmer's preferences?

No, it will be family oriented.

<p>

<span style='font-size: 14px;'>Nope, the water park is next too Silver lake Vineyards. There was an article in the Bangkok Post that i cant find. Maybe someone that is better than i could find it. I remember something about BOI and the such. Soon you will see the entrance.The area will be developed in the style of Tuscany, at least that's the poop right now.

Could this be the article you were referring to?

Bangkok Post : A water world close to home

This references the Ramayana Water Park in Na Jomtien sub-district. I'm a little puzzled by this as there has been an ongoing construction of a water park in Na Jomtien for the past couple of years.

Edited by Rimmer
Link to Bangok post removed, see the forum rules