webfact

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did he export them to japan?

Some years ago I worked in Japan, soiled womens underwear was availble (in a sealed can) from vending machines in certain red light locations. Don't know if it's still available.

A Japanese colleague pointed it out one day as we walked past a vending machine island (many machines with many diferent products), and he also mentioned that soiled underwear of teenage boys was also available and was a steady business attracting middle aged women.

Edited by scorecard

He's a Panty Loon! I can remember a case in my village in the UK where 1,000's of ladies panties were vanishing off washing lines. The local police were unable to catch the thief, however an external police investigation discovered a large collection of ladies panties in a local police officer's garage!

Someone should tell the moron pervert that he is addicted to the smell of laundry detergent or fabric softener.

No mention if the knicker were pre or post washing machine.

Well he did say that he liked to smell them all the time whist he was driving so perhaps it is safe to assume that some still had the personal scent left by the particular wearer.

Why are the editors of publications such as the Bangkok Post (rampant), The Nation and others so careless with numbers? Just in order to sensationalize the articles or blunt stupidity?

Thai thief caught with 10,000 pairs of women's underwear

BANGKOK, January 25, 2012 (AFP) - Police in Thailand said Wednesday that they had apprehended a thief with more than a thousand pairs of women's underwear in the trunk of his car.

Read on... its not them, its you!

My mother in law lost a pair last week. She says he can keep the knickers but she'd like the 12 pegs back.

Someone should tell the moron pervert that he is addicted to the smell of laundry detergent or fabric softener.

My mother in law lost a pair last week. She says he can keep the knickers but she'd like the 12 pegs back.

Your mother in law needs 12 pegs to hang up one pair of nickers?

• Like 1

What’s wrong with being a sniffer, knicker snatcher?

Much safer than using tobacco, drugs, alcohol or sniffing glue.

How many of you have ever heard of anyone dying from an overdose of women’s underwear? Unless the lady catches a snatcher and strangles the sad pervert with them.

And I`ve yet to see any sets of underwear that have a Government health warning printed on the lable.

post-110219-0-70857100-1327569944_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

What a sicko... although my dog does like to grab the underwear out of the laundry basket and wrestle with it, I wonder if there is some sort of correlation to be made here.

Personally if I get a whiff of a woman's fish-like odors I start to feel very nauseous indeed bah.gif