Unfurnished Condos Near Pattaya Klang.

pattayadingo

Looking at the ads in Thai Visa and the newspapers here in pattaya as well as asking around, I have yet to see any unfurnished condos for rent.

Are there any or is that too much to expect?

Knowledge of this will help me decide my next move. There are a few furnished ones over 40 sq m under 7K a month and I am trying to decide if I am going to go that way or not in the near future.

Thanks for any info :)

I dont think there is much (any?) demand or supply for unfurnished rental condos.

And the problem would be what to do with a house full of furniture if I rent a furnished place.

Seems I have some thinking to do ready for when I return from my enforced holiday to the UK.

I dont think there is much (any?) demand or supply for unfurnished rental condos.

And the problem would be what to do with a house full of furniture if I rent a furnished place.

Seems I have some thinking to do ready for when I return from my enforced holiday to the UK.

Collingbourne Auctions

Collingbourne Auctions

Auctioning off your Landlord's furnishings is only a good idea when you have no deposit to collect & no plans on returning to Thailand. I admit to doing a similar thing after living 3 years in the UK.

Edited by jehricaholic

Interesting, thanks.

Lenny W

The auctions, I'll look into those, but I would prefer to donate a lot of the stuff to the needy if I do take a furnished place.

Jerry...

Hahahah.

Pattya Parent

Nirun is in the right area yet I have heard a lot of bad stories about that place. Yet I will consider it an option.

Interesting, thanks.

Lenny W

The auctions, I'll look into those, but I would prefer to donate a lot of the stuff to the needy if I do take a furnished place.

Jerry...

Hahahah.

Pattya Parent

Nirun is in the right area yet I have heard a lot of bad stories about that place. Yet I will consider it an option.

Next door to Nirun is 9 Karat Condo. A while ago they had unfurnished refurbished units for sale and for rent. Dirt cheap! Outside aerea of the building is very nice with good swimming pool etcetc. However, inside the building is dark, worn and a bit like council estates in the Midlands!

Interesting, thanks.

Lenny W

Jerry...

Hahahah.

Pattya Parent

Next door to Nirun is 9 Karat Condo. A while ago they had unfurnished refurbished units for sale and for rent. Dirt cheap! Outside aerea of the building is very nice with good swimming pool etcetc. However, inside the building is dark, worn and a bit like council estates in the Midlands!

Inside sounds so pleasant I might move there and live in the car park wacko.png

On a more serious note, thanks for the info.

Luckily I have time to find a place and the general information that comes across does help, especially when I may need to place an advert in the future and I have some ideas where to look and where not to look.

What about the View Talay 6 nearby?

They must have lots of empty units, no?

^If you're in the Nirun / 9 Karat area then may as well check out Spanish Condo as well.

Thanks. I will check them out.

It is good to have people around who have information and it is appreciated when they share it.

I am also off to check Darcy's. I hear from someone today that they have 1 bed units for abt 8,000, though they are furnished.

Luckily I have time to be able to go and look at the places mentioned.

VT6 is a vastly superior location to Nirun or anything else so far out. A vastly superior price also.

But in VT6 the units come from the developer as shells with no floor tiles etc., and it is rare to find a unit for rent that has been fitted-out (tiles, electrics, paint) but not furnished.

VT6 is a vastly superior location to Nirun or anything else so far out. A vastly superior price also.

But in VT6 the units come from the developer as shells with no floor tiles etc., and it is rare to find a unit for rent that has been fitted-out (tiles, electrics, paint) but not furnished.

And it would be rarer than rockin horse shit to find one in there for under 7K a month as per the OP's request!!!!!!

You may get lucky in Narun Condo also.

And if you dont get lucky you may get mugged.

It's not that bad.

I know people that have lived there for 10+ years and never had any problems.

They could use that in their promotional material.

Nurin Condo - It's not that bad.

Center Condo on South Rd. used to have some unfurnished units many years ago, don't know about now though.

You may get lucky in Narun Condo also.

I missed the ?unintentional? humour in that post earlier.

Must be plenty of women in a place that big rolleyes.gif

There are worse places, I agree.

It's the location of Nirun etc. that I dislike more than anything else. To me it seems to have all the disadvantages of anywhere in Pattaya and none of the advantages.

That's a good one Darrel.

Nurin Condo - There are worse places

I rent a room for my girl in Soi dangdum Pattaya Klang which was unfurnished for.5k a month and it is new and clean with good security. It is small thou. Not sure of the size but it is ok for us. it is the first building on the left as you enter of Central road . There is a Foodland on the corner.

not at Pattaya klang , but at Thepprasit Rd the Kehaa condo"s n) 1, 2 & 3 (at the place where weekend evening market is ) near Tesco Lotus have non & furnished condo's / studios 1 and 2 bedrooms prices going from 2900baht(studio ) to 6500 (2 bedrooms ) also price depending AC in or not ,studios 32 m² , app 1 bedroom 50M² To 66 m² TV cable included

There is a demand but NO supply, all te viewTalay like to stay empty it seems , dreaming to fill them up with tourists....giggle.gif

not at Pattaya klang , but at Thepprasit Rd the Kehaa condo"s n) 1, 2 & 3 (at the place where weekend evening market is ) near Tesco Lotus have non & furnished condo's / studios 1 and 2 bedrooms prices going from 2900baht(studio ) to 6500 (2 bedrooms ) also price depending AC in or not ,studios 32 m² , app 1 bedroom 50M² To 66 m² TV cable included

some prices

By months contract

condo prices no Furnished

32,8m² = 2900 /3200 no AC Studio

44,8m² = 3900 AC 4700 1Bdr

47,8m² = 4200 AC 5000 "

56,15 = 4500 AC 5300 "

55,48m²= 4900 AC 5700 "

60,78m²= 5200 AC 6000 "

61,60 m²= 5700 AC 6700 2Bdr

73,25m² = 6000 AC 7000 2BDR

• Like 1