Qualified Australian Teachers

Joyeuss

Hi all, I am looking for a qualified Australian teacher to certify documents for my Thai husbands tourist visa to Australia. If there is anyone in Chiang Mai that can help please let me know.

Much appreciated

Joy

Does it have to be an Australian?

After the trashing they took on the Australia Day Celebrations thread they seem to have left town. Laying low, anyway. Or maybe they all went back to defend Canberra.

It hasn't been a good week for the sons and daughters of Dame Edna Everidge. Even Julia Gillard had to make a run for it.

You might want to confirm that "any" Australian teacher can "certify true copies". In Australia a teacher can usually only certify when they are working on a full time basis in a school or tertiary institution. Part timers, on holidays, retired etc may not cut it in all cases.

There are many professions that can certify but most would not be in CM. Have you tried the local Australian Consul in Chiang Mai. He should be able to certify (and may have a nice stamp that is easily verifiable if the need be). Might have more credibility with visa approving officer.

Edited by mamborobert

There is an Australian Consulate in Chiang Mai? I had no idea of this. Would you be able to provide me with the details to contact him?? It would make such a big difference.

Follow the trail of bare footprints leading north out of the city center.

After trekking for several days you will see a large reddish rock, almost like a mountain, looming up ahead of you.

The Australian Consulate should be somewhere in that area.

Happy trails!