What Is The Strangest, Funniest Thing You Have Seen?

Gone

For instance I just today saw a farang on the beach in NaJomtien with his motorcycle actually on the beach. You could see his tire trail was about 1 kilometer long and he had no traction. Finally some Thai guys helped push him back up to the road. Funny thing was he was wearing his helmut, and look how he was dressed. I had to laugh at him.

Everyone was yelling at the nerd about the beach is for families and children etc.

Where do they come from?

post-147691-0-77988700-1327835666_thumb.

when i was a new comer

and my first or second time on walking street

i saw the 'crazy' lady take a dump right there in the middle of a packed walking street licklips.gif

i was absolutely certain i had seen it all then

welcome to pattaya!!!

let me give this one some more thought

there has got to be more

when i was a new comer

i saw the 'crazy' lady take a dump right there in the middle of a packed walking street licklips.gif

welcome to pattaya!!!

there has got to be more

I saw the same one take a piss on the walkway on Jomtien beach. She is clearly "out of her mind." On another note, I was having a beer at a bar in Jomtien about two weeks ago and a "transvestite" walked by who looked like Arnold Swartzenegger after a sex change operation. Each day I think I am living in Twin Peaks. Somebody really should call up Steven King and tell him to come over here and do research for his next book. :)

• Like 2

when i was a new comer

welcome to pattaya!!!

there has got to be more

Yeh, my mrs gave me the change from a bill l paid. ohmy.png

Well, i was walking through one of the sois that connected beach/second road. This crazy young (Korean?) lady that appeared to already be drifting and occassionally crying out into the wind proceeded to walk in front of an oncomming tour bus. the tour bus stood there and i proceeded to pull her out of the way. Bus continued on an se continued to rant to herself in a sad way. I waited around for 10 min or so and then left.

"2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from ThaiVisa app.

I saw a guy wearing day-glo shorts, a string vest and black socks with sandals. Talk about weird. Then I went around a corner and another guy was wearing the same thing. How likely is that?

Were you passing a corner shop with mirrors in the windows by any chance?laugh.png

Edited by LennyW
  • Like 1

A few years ago in Pattaya with a good friend from overseas,we went to a bar and i knew the owner and some of the ladies there.

My friend ended up taken one of the ladies to his room and everything seemed fine.Next morning i knocked on his door and the door felt strangely cold,did not think much about it anyway.After breakfast the lady went somewhere and my friend told me this girl was really crazy about him because she held him very tight all night long,he did not sleep much.She came back and he went to the bathroom and she told me,-last nite very very cold!!!

A few years ago in Pattaya with a good friend from overseas,we went to a bar and i knew the owner and some of the ladies there.

My friend ended up taken one of the ladies to his room and everything seemed fine.Next morning i knocked on his door and the door felt strangely cold,did not think much about it anyway.After breakfast the lady went somewhere and my friend told me this girl was really crazy about him because she held him very tight all night long,he did not sleep much.She came back and he went to the bathroom and she told me,-last nite very very cold!!!

Well, that is hilarious!

As far back as 2009, the mayor has repeated meetings with authorities on camera on how to stop his city's jet ski "problem."

Here's the mayor intimidating the jet ski robbers....

Wrong,they're taking it out of the water to show him the damage they want to charge him for.

Edited by janverbeem

I saw a guy wearing day-glo shorts, a string vest and black socks with sandals. Talk about weird. Then I went around a corner and another guy was wearing the same thing. How likely is that?

Were you passing a corner shop with mirrors in the windows by any chance?laugh.png

No. But that was a very clever comment, where you sort of threw it back at me. I have no comeback

I must admit that the "Glimmer Man" always gives me a smile however I did have a friend visiting from my country and as we sat on a corner bar people watching he was taking pictures in amazement when just then a Police-man drove by on his Motorcycle, open bottle of whiskey in his left hand but up against his head because he was talking on his mobile. He had no helmut on and neither did his (looked to be about 11 in school uniform) year old son on the back also with no helmut texting and eating dried fish.

We both saw it at the same time but my buddy was so amazed he couldn't even get a picture off.

LOL Sure it was too cold. HAd tokeep warm! :) lol

Walking into one of those chain discount stores in Pattaya and seeing, not one, but three young store "salesmen"/ "clerks" (19r?) at the mirror in the washing machine- appliance section all at a wall mirror squeezing their zits while one was puffing his hair out.licklips.gif

People being towed around the bay on parasails during a thunderstorm. Now that's what I call a dangerous sport.

Also spotted Mr Burns from The Simpsons - about 100 years old, tottering along on two walking sticks, I'm sure it was him - with a teenage girl hanging on to each arm.

Hahaha That is kinda funny actually (although it's not in Pattaya). The Thai guy is actually turning his back to the Lord Buddha AND has his shoes on while he is climbing all over it.

Theoretically using a water bottle (being plastic) would be safe however as water is the best conductor for electricity and probably had some drops on the outside, if those wires were worn away he wouldn't of had far to go to see Lord Buddha in real.

SCARY !!!!!!!!

Hahaha That is kinda funny actually (although it's not in Pattaya). The Thai guy is actually turning his back to the Lord Buddha AND has his shoes on while he is climbing all over it.

Theoretically using a water bottle (being plastic) would be safe however as water is the best conductor for electricity and probably had some drops on the outside, if those wires were worn away he wouldn't of had far to go to see Lord Buddha in real.

SCARY !!!!!!!!

It is in Pattaya at the end of beach road turning left at walking st.